snefroe

new crane

There's no news on the Batman sets yet, and no countries have the Airport.

And as i said above, try not to double post. This is the second or third time you've done, so just use the 'Edit' button ;)

Guest The HMAN

new crane uses same transparent gear piece as the mobile crane

Read the thread and You'll find answers HMAN.

And please STOP doubleposting. There's an EDIT button top right of your messages - push it and edit your post instead :|

Anyways I like the crane - the size seems just right for a skyscraper :oD As for the truck. I think it resembles the Ferrari Scudera Truck - so like it or not we might be seeing future trucks than can interchange hangers /trailers and this would be something to look forward to - a cargo/freight truck stop :oD :oD

KimT

The bridge is definitely compatible with Lego trains - it says the word "Zug" in the blurb next to the photo, which translated into english is "train"!!!

I like both sets. Espeacially the crane. Tomy knowledge, there's never been a tower crane of any sort till now.

The truck with bridge will also net some cool possiblites. Namely trailers. a custom flat bed trailer used to hall 7248 tractor maybe? ;) Or even a cement mixer trailer. Should be sweet!

1) I'm going to be bankrupt in 2 seconds after these sets come out.

2) Is it just me, or are the sets getting more and more oversized?! First it was 4 stud-wide trucks, then 6 studs, now 8 studs is becoming a trend. If this continues there won't be a "Minifig" scale CITY... :oo *wacko*

Actually, the newer sets are more in scale with minifigs, the trucks etc. from the eighties look far too small to be real. I was exstatic about the crane though, what a big b that is. Love the way the jib is going to work. This will finally mean a realistic way to transfer train carriages to track.

Wait a minute, use the bridge transport as a train transport (by road), and then the crane the move from truck to track. Hey hey. :biggrin: