snefroe

new crane

The bridge is a juiniorised, but the truck carrying it is good. The crane is massive, almost too big!

1) I'm going to be bankrupt in 2 seconds after these sets come out.

2) Is it just me, or are the sets getting more and more oversized?! First it was 4 stud-wide trucks, then 6 studs, now 8 studs is becoming a trend. If this continues there won't be a "Minifig" scale CITY... :oo *wacko*

Great update Sne !!!!!

I love that crane !!! Its masssssssive :oD Was is that small building on the floor near it ??? Public phone ?? Public toilets ???

I thin the truck sucks mainly because its huge and carries a stupid and ugly bridge ;)

I definitly need that catalogue !!!!

Those are pretty good I dont really like the znap part of the truck but the rest is nice, I also really like the crane.

Love the crane....

And its nice that Speilberg got an job as the Police boats captain ;)

One note on the bridge... Is it going to expand into a new "Marine" theme of LEGO CITY? People's dreams of having a seaport might just come true! ;)

Praise TLC for that !!!!!!!

2007 might be fantastic if TLC ventures into marine sets :oD I think they might tks to you Bildur for pointing the intrest of the bridge ;)

CRANE... :oD

That is so cool. the detail is awesome, and the wow factor really grabed my eyes. Oh, and is that a public toilet? Great little feature, TLC!

The other set is okay too, but the bridge is junorized to much, it's znap! Not much more <insert that tiresome argument> you can get, but the truck is really cool, love that detail!

Wow! Can't wait for these to came out!

the crane looks great, big but great! where am i going to put this thing?

the truck isn't particularly interesting. the bridge is ugly, the truck itself is not brilliant either, but ok, i guess

The crane is litterly going to be "big" thing.. think many will get it...

And remember it now got the title as the tallest Lego set ever :)

I think it is really cool how they have a ladder going up the side of the crane. It looks great. The bridge is awful. I don't really mind the truck though. I see they are now using new tires. Has anyone else noticed them? They look like chrome hubcaps that are on hotwheels. I will have to break into all my savings next year.

The crane will be an awesome parts pack for structure builders.

Lego seems to be taking their construction theme quite seriously!

Any idea about pricing??

The crane will be an awesome parts pack for structure builders.

Lego seems to be taking their construction theme quite seriously!

Any idea about pricing??

Crane - 64,50 Euro.

Wow.... I'm not really much of a City/Town guy (not because of lack of interest, just lack of funding.... gotta draw the line somewhere), but that crane is really fantastic. Love the little cockpit right near the top, and of course the toilets. :)

I live in the San Francisco area, and I see cranes like this all the time as I'm driving over the bridges. It looks just right, really captures the immense feeling of scale in one of those things. Man, City fans must be just giddy! I'm jealous! :-D

Wow, I love that crane. I am a huge fan of the City line and will hopefully pick up the police boat and the crane. Do you guy's think it will be avalible in the green German polizei stickers, I really love them. Oh, and I am praying for a marine/harbor line, that would be a dream come true! ;)

LegoBmw

2) Is it just me, or are the sets getting more and more oversized?! First it was 4 stud-wide trucks, then 6 studs, now 8 studs is becoming a trend. If this continues there won't be a "Minifig" scale CITY... :oo  *wacko*

It's not just you... I don't mind 6wide but 8wide's gonna be too big for my layout... and again the truck has no doors, why are they doing this???

Note to self: need house...

1) I'm going to be bankrupt in 2 seconds after these sets come out.

2) Is it just me, or are the sets getting more and more oversized?! First it was 4 stud-wide trucks, then 6 studs, now 8 studs is becoming a trend. If this continues there won't be a "Minifig" scale CITY... :oo  *wacko*

But then again, the 8-studs wide truck fits well with 6-studs wide vans.