Sign in to follow this  
Renegade Clone

[MOC] Rebel Hangar Diorama

WOW i really like this :thumbup::wub:

the 3 fighters are AWESOME and the pilots look really cool swarming around them. I like it how one of them has an Arealight head and another a Greedo head :thumbup: . I like pilots to be alot of different species and you have done that in this so i really like it.

The lockers and the hanging helmets are great and the drink stand is clever aswell.

Maybe now you could make an actual hanger which all of this can go in :wink: that would be cool, also maybe you could MOD a A-wing fighter aswell :wink:

Great job :thumbup:

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

Wow. I love the B-Wing and Y-Wing. I cannot believe all of those are MOC's. I would try adding a little more detail to the X-Wing, but all of them look really good for being customs.

All three ships look great, especialy the X-wing :wub: But I think putting a few Big baseplates under it would make it look alot better. All the little details look great, the pilots and watercooler type thing.

Great job, I really like your custom ships, especially the B-wing. Fantastic job on the x and y-wings as well. :thumbup:

Thanks for the comments guys :classic: I built the Y-Wing at the weekend and then put together this quick diorama. If you look closely you can see one of the Grey Y-Wing pilots from ROTJ...

ywingpilot3.jpgywingref3.jpgywingpilot1.jpg

013.jpg

Unfortunately, I couldn't fit my A-Wing into the diorama.

awing6.jpg

RC

Wow, that are nice moddings. :oh::wub::thumbup:

The rebels working around the ships are very nice.

The drinkstand and the lockers + helmet hangers are great!

The details (greebling? im new to this :tongue: ) under the Y-wing's sensor array dome is awesome.

Well done!!! :thumbup: on the A-wing :wub: its very nice :wub:

Once again i love this scene, but it needs to go inside a rebel hanger :wink::sweet:

Great job.

CommanderFox

Those ships are nice, but I think you should add baseplates as well. All of the details on the ships are superb. Keep up the good work.

wow great moc ships! What i really liek about your diorama is the rebel water cooler and the lockers. The rodian rebel looks really cool and i just might try that tonight :grin:

Great work!

Superb diorama: I love all three custom vehicles, and I have to say they all look (even) better than the Lego versions. Especially the B-Wing is excellent. Like others have said, I love the aliens (Rodian, Ithorian, Solustan) and females among the pilots, and I also love the lockers with the helmets. And I did notice the gray Y-wing pilot (Kaminoan's design?)!

Unlike others, in my opinion this diorama doesn't need a brick build hangar or baseplates, although with your talents, I'm sure if you did build it, it would look amazing.

And I did notice the gray Y-wing pilot (Kaminoan's design?)!

Thanks for the comments guys :classic: I designed the Y-Wing pilot torso - Kaminoan kindly did the excellent decal printing. Interestingly, the A-Wing is in scale if you follow the official length of 9.6m.

RC

Wow!

I love your B-Wing and A-Wing!

Could you made a Instruction of B-Wing?

X-Wing nad Y-Wing are nice!

I like your Y-Wing torso.

Nice Job!

Very very cool.

My only suggestion would be do it all on plates, but I know how impossible that is.

maybe lay down some paper or something for the ground so it doesn't look so desky.

Overall I really like it, especially the rebels fixing the y-wing.

Edited by Big Cam