After seeing the Medieval Marketplace I figured it would fit perfectly in Ankh-Morpork after some modding. Well even without it would have worked.

However I wanted to create some landmarks. In this case a dwarf blacksmith since the set supplied the smithy and dwarfs are the metalworkers, so that was an easy pick.

Next to that a bakery. Dwarf bakers are famous for their bread. You can't eat it but it is perfect material for a weaponry.

The main modding has been achieved by lowering the ceiling on the groound floor. Dwarfs don't need headspace.

00_mod_mm.jpg

the Bakery

Showing the dwarf baker with a Battle Boomerang Croissant.

bakery_01.jpg

The upstairs has been rented out to the Seamstresses Guild.

bakery_02.jpg

Some other major modding to the windows. It looks way better then the original I think.

bakery_07.jpg

the Smithy

Below the Dwarf Smith hard at work.

blacksmith_09.jpg

The first/second floor (depending on your continent) has been turned into a pension for dwarf workers.

Featuring bunk-beds, room for your pickaxe and of course a fireplace for some home-made rat-on-a-stick.

blacksmith_01.jpg

blacksmith_04.jpg

Enjoy

More details on Brickshelf

This is great. I especially like the slanted windows, and the brick-built bird on the roof, that was a nice touch. Even after you lowered the ceiling, can an ordinary minifigure still fit in the ground floor? Again, great work! :thumbup:

This is great. I especially like the slanted windows, and the brick-built bird on the roof, that was a nice touch. Even after you lowered the ceiling, can an ordinary minifigure still fit in the ground floor? Again, great work! :thumbup:

The bird is a TLC original, straight from the instruction booklet.

Normal minifigs just fit in the groundfloor. But they feel cramped. :laugh:

Nice mod of one of my favourite novel series. I'm not sure that other than the rat onna sticks and the seamtress that there's that much in the mod that makes it Discworld but its a good start.

Will be good to see someone try something like Pseudopolis Yard or parts of Unseen University or even a vig of good old Cut Me Own Throat Dibbler peddling his goodies on the street.