Sign in to follow this  
Cooper

MOC: PRR B8a 0-6-0T Steam Locomotive

This is just too cute! I love the way you did the pistons and driving rods! Have you run it much to see if the rods bind after awhile? I also like the boiler design. You've really captured the shape. Great work!

-Dave

ToT-LUG

Fantastic work, looks a lot like the real thing. It might even be worth creating stickers for this one. Well done. :pir-wink:

Wow really nice work, it looks really cute, droools on floor. My only itch are the two tubes going upwards, I think I would prefer tubes go horizontal even if it doesn't follow exactly the model you are replicatiing.

Very nice Cooper. This wonderful creation looks like it could be one of the models within Lego's Hobby Train Set (10183). I love the smooth design that really captures the look of the real Pennsylvania loco. This train would look excellent with a few coal hoppers. I really wish Lego would offer a single set like this (much better designed than the My Own Train steam locomotive, yet smaller than a big set like the Emerald Night). It would make an awesome set and return Lego to a great Train theme like they once had.

This creation deserves a BLOG!

Great job! :thumbup:

Cyclone Breezerider: The pistons work fine with no binding. :classic:

Captain Zuloo: I'm not much of a sticker guy, but I was thinking it might be time to sticker this one too.

Brickster: Wow. Thanks for the blog entry. I'm flattered. I love your coal hopper idea too. :wub: