KimT

Chrome Darth Vader Raffle (Rules)

But why does he have flowers? :wacko:

I'd hoped to reveal Grievous's softer side... what's a fine chrome lightsaber display without some beautiful hand-tied pink flowers just to set if off?! I almost had his kitten in there... 'til I realised I don't have one :laugh:

Anyone may enter this raffle. (Except staff of course).

Just post an 8x8 vignette with the title "Mmmmmmm Chroooome" and you're in.

It doesn't matter if you like Star Wars, have a chrome Vader or eat marshmellows regularily.

Just post your goddam entry :laugh:

I'm worried my camera is no good, but KimT here is a link to one of my pics. Link. Please tell me if I could enter with that quality.

I'm worried my camera is no good, but KimT here is a link to one of my pics. Link. Please tell me if I could enter with that quality.

It's fine.

This is just a raffle, the vignette part is just to keep you guys ion your toes :grin:

A little work is required to get a raffle ticket and your vignette looks good enough to me.

Some flash marks, but it really doesn't matter in a contest such as this one - there's not going to be a vote - only a draw between the entered vignettes.

It's fine.

This is just a raffle, the vignette part is just to keep you guys ion your toes :grin:

A little work is required to get a raffle ticket and your vignette looks good enough to me.

Some flash marks, but it really doesn't matter in a contest such as this one - there's not going to be a vote - only a draw between the entered vignettes.

That was just a sample of what my camera could do. That's not a 8x8 plate.

That was just a sample of what my camera could do. That's not a 8x8 plate.

I know :wink: and I figured you'd do a version with an 8x8 base. :classic:

I don't think this is going to qualify, since we can't see it...

Emperor claduis rome, you should deeplink a picture, that is the only way for us to see your entry untill the folder is public. :classic:

Here you are sir. By the way, you'll want to upload them to Brickshelf, not Bricklink. :wink: The top three tutorials on that page will explain how. Don't worry, it's easy. I'm just concerned that the folder will not be public by the time the contest is over, and then your entry wouldn't qualify.

do Macs come with Paint? If so, then use that. select picture and go to images Stretch/skew and then type a number in and it will go to that percent. If you type in 20, it will become 20% of original size. Or, if you get a Flickr account it auto-resizes.

jifel

do Macs come with Paint? If so, then use that. select picture and go to images Stretch/skew and then type a number in and it will go to that percent. If you type in 20, it will become 20% of original size. Or, if you get a Flickr account it auto-resizes.

jifel

thanks man real help i will download paint ASAP

:classic:

thanks man real help i will download paint ASAP

:classic:

For the Mac use the built-in Preview app. Open your image and go to Tools -> Adjust size.

Or what I often do is just to pop it into Mail pretending to send myself a email, it gives you three quick controls for resizing your image (Medium work well for this).

Cheers

Thor

Edited by Thor Lund

are there enough entries yet? i hope not because i cant miss this one.

There's still time :classic:

UPDATE: I've moved the non-entry posts from the entry topic to this discussion topic.

Also I've moved non-deeplinked entries here.

All entries are to be deeplinked and do try to keep the picture size low :laugh:

If you have trouble resizing, then do some new pics and set your camera to a lower pixel solution.

Entries moved here can be reposted in the entry topic, as long as they have deeplinked pics.

Thanks for the many great entries so far - you guys are truly amazing :wub:

I think I'll close the entry topic when it reaches 80 entries.

Then it's time to draw :devil:

UPDATE: I've moved the non-entry posts from the entry topic to this discussion topic.

Also I've moved non-deeplinked entries here.

All entries are to be deeplinked and do try to keep the picture size low :laugh:

If you have trouble resizing, then do some new pics and set your camera to a lower pixel solution.

Entries moved here can be reposted in the entry topic, as long as they have deeplinked pics.

Thanks for the many great entries so far - you guys are truly amazing :wub:

I think I'll close the entry topic when it reaches around 80 entries.

Then it's time to draw :devil:

My disorganised senses are tingling!

Argh! Can't... Read.... Posts... Too...... Scattered..... Where are invalid entries..... That aren't deeplinked.... Can't see them....

Thanks for cleaning up the entry topic, it was becomming a bit annoying to have an overall look of all the entries. :wink:

Looks like there' a lot of users that still need to reread the rules too. :sceptic:

Would it be ok if I went and posted my vig in the licensed forum too? (batman themed) Just so I could get some C&C on it?

I want to enter but I dont have a 8x8 baseplate.Could I use a bigger baseplate & build a 8x8 "brickplate" on top or no? :sceptic: