Capt. Kirk

MiniFigure Head decals (130 facial expressions)

Several face expression with small differences to have a large mixture of expressions. More will follow.

I will also make them for transparent decal paper when I'm finished.

C&C is welcome and I hope you like them... :classic:

3677242134_444071e4ef_b.jpg

3677242240_10e8492b79_b.jpg

Added on 2 June

3679798865_1be6ef43d5_b.jpg

Added on 3 June

3683590360_2fce3cef0e_b.jpg

Added on 4 June ( for Rubén Riojas - request)

3686365522_f2951a360d_b.jpg

Added on 21 July

3744012721_48dec645e5_b.jpg

3744012791_e29ee5b480_b.jpg

3744808284_d87721f563_b.jpg

3744808378_37915af574_b.jpg

3744808450_0c3af5b12c_b.jpg

Great job! These will be a godsend for those who do LEGO animation and need a range of expressions.

I have a request. Is there any way you could make the classic smiley on transparent? I have alot of brown heads, and I'd like to make some "regular" brown people.

If you want to make some other classic LEGO faces, I won't object, but I don't want to push my luck...

Here is a request that I will use when I get back. Can you make a half regular smile half skull? that would be awesome.

Great job, Capt. Kirk :thumbup:

Now the MFs around our cities (and castles, and space stations, and train stations, and ... etc. :laugh: ) will be far more expressive.

I particoularly like the punch-in-the-eye one, for some reason *huh*

LuxorV

:cry_happy: Oh my.. this is a Godsend to me, an animator with LOOOOOTSSS of different faces from happy to punched. The punched one will be awesome because I plan on making a LEGO fight tomorrow. Do you know what size should I put them on PowerPoint or word??? PLEAAAAASEEE!!

Very neat faces for any MOC :classic: Every smile and frown you could thnk of

--> Thx for the kind words Commander Flash... much appreciated !!!

Great job! These will be a godsend for those who do LEGO animation and need a range of expressions.

--> Thx for the kind words Eilif... much appreciated !!!

--> I hope so, because I designed them to help the EB community... :classic:.

--> Also because I saw that there wasn't anything like this in the index... and I thought it could be handy.

I have a request. Is there any way you could make the classic smiley on transparent? I have alot of brown heads, and I'd like to make some "regular" brown people.

--> NP... but for the record,... the old one hé !?!

--> 1237561619477605365pitr_LEGO_smiley_--_happy.svg.med.png

--> Or the modern one with the twinkle in his eyes ?!?

If you want to make some other classic LEGO faces, I won't object, but I don't want to push my luck...

--> Only 26 to go, so by the end of the week they're posted (yellow & transparent)... is that OK for you ?

Here is a request that I will use when I get back. Can you make a half regular smile half skull? that would be awesome.

--> NP Natman8000,... but 2 questions:

1) Which TLC skull design do you want ?

2) Which smiley,... the classic or the modern with the twinkle in the eys ?

Oh my gosh *huh* . so many face decals. great job with the face decals :sweet:

--> Thx clone killer !!!

--> I just added 26 new ones and 26 will be added soon... so we got 104 different expressions, that must be enough... :grin:

--> But I will do some requests if necessary.

Great job, Capt. Kirk :thumbup:

--> Thx Marco !!!

Now the MFs around our cities (and castles, and space stations, and train stations, and ... etc. :laugh: ) will be far more expressive.

--> I saw that nobody really made these and like you said,... they could be used in every theme.

I particoularly like the punch-in-the-eye one, for some reason *huh*

--> Just put it on the EB frontpage and we're even, otherwise I have to punch you... :tongue::grin::laugh:

In Norway, this is what we call awesome, great work!

--> Thx exxtrooper for the kind words... :classic:

Oh my.... These are awesome Kirk! :thumbup:

--> Thx Hound Knight !!!

:cry_happy: Oh my.. this is a Godsend to me, an animator with LOOOOOTSSS of different faces from happy to punched. The punched one will be awesome because I plan on making a LEGO fight tomorrow. Do you know what size should I put them on PowerPoint or word??? PLEAAAAASEEE!!

--> Thx for the appreciation Rubén Riojas.

--> But sorry for your question,... I can't answer that because the correct dimensions for the decal I can't say at the moment (must look it up),... but can someone just say them please.

--> If someone just gives the answer, then you can select and copy the one you want to PowerPoint or Word and do some adaptations (image size).

Those new ones look great and for some reason I like the ones with the cigarettes also I can see some new ww2 figs with that face decal. :classic:

*now children don’t smoke* just thought I put out a disclaimer.

A very fine selection of faces! ) :classic:

Thanks for showing us the great collection!

Is there a chance of having them or some new in flesh? )

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Those new ones look great...

--> Thx clone killer.

... and for some reason I like the ones with the cigarettes also I can see some new ww2 figs with that face decal. :classic:

--> I added 3 faces with a sigar... :wink:

*now children don’t smoke* just thought I put out a disclaimer.

--> Yee eat an apple

A very fine selection of faces! ) :classic:

Thanks for showing us the great collection!

--> Thx Penguin... much appreciated and your welcome !!!

Is there a chance of having them or some new in flesh?

--> When I'm finished with the yellow ones I gone make them with a transparent background... maybe this is better then a flesh coloured background (?). But if you want flesh, just say it and I'll do it. But please give the RGB or CMYK colour model if you want the flesh (or do you use the MCW colour chart ???).

... Do you know how to do water slide decals in a simple way???

--> @ Rubén Riojas: push me

78 faces now, wow, I'm impressed, and more to come :laugh:

--> @ exxtrooper,... just added new ones.

--> Normally these were the last, but I gone do another 26 and then it's over.

--> I think that there are more than enough and I did my 2 cents but if someone has still a request then let me know by means of PM.

Ever tried female faces, eh?

--> Yep (see below). But I gone do some female faces to for our Lego Ladies. In particular for Sandy otherwise she will kill me... :skull:

Twileks.jpg

Padme.jpg

Found the size!!! 16.47 x 9.64 cms. fits well into the minifigs and doesn't look small or big.

--> That's good news !!!

--> Thx Penguin... much appreciated and your welcome !!!

The pleasure is all mine. ) :classic:

--> When I'm finished with the yellow ones I gone make them with a transparent background... maybe this is better then a flesh coloured background (?). But if you want flesh, just say it and I'll do it. But please give the RGB or CMYK colour model if you want the flesh (or do you use the MCW colour chart ???).

Well, I guess, you're right, a transparent background would be just fine. ) :thumbup: At least, personally I find it to be the most convenient way for me. )

Thank you again, and please do give us the pleasure of seeing more of your great work! ) :sweet::thumbup:

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

I've got some requests for you: If you could make some of these in yellow please:

Pain face, like when a guy gets sho or something like that, with the eyes closed and a mid open mouth, you know how don't you??

Realistic Dead face: not the classic X X design for the dead, smething more like a peaceful rest expression, more like none expression actually.

Shouting expression, for an army guy giving orders while looking out for danger and stuff.

Extremely bloody face for dead guys too.

Headshot, you hadn't thought of this one had you?? The also classic guy getting shot in the middle of the head by a bullet, eyes looking up in a weird, scary position.

I've got some requests for you: If you could make some of these in yellow please:

Pain face, like when a guy gets sho or something like that, with the eyes closed and a mid open mouth, you know how don't you??

--> I hope that's what your looking for. Although I don't really like bloody minifigs - exception are zombies - I also did some with a bloody face.

Realistic Dead face: not the classic X X design for the dead, smething more like a peaceful rest expression, more like none expression actually.

--> Not an easy one but I hope that they're OK and look for you like a peaceful rest expression.

Shouting expression, for an army guy giving orders while looking out for danger and stuff.

--> There were some that already could qualify this... but I made some new ones for you.

Extremely bloody face for dead guys too.

--> Why always that Bloody sh*t... Lego isn't really made to be violent. Just the game of good & bad. But because it's your request I made some. I hope you like them.

Headshot, you hadn't thought of this one had you?? The also classic guy getting shot in the middle of the head by a bullet, eyes looking up in a weird, scary position.

--> I though of this and I already made a headshot in my zombie head decals... :tongue::classic:

--> Eyes looking up in a weird, scary position... that's difficult because they are black and have no real iris.

I also have a little request, could you make some female faces, I don't have many female faces, but I do have decal paper :devil:

Thanks for all these!! Specially the last ones, I apologize for asking you to make violent ones but I'm a bit of obsessed for war and stop-motion of war. Thanks again, these are awesome. Better than kaminoan's, and free!! (free??) And excellent work with the headshot, that iris thing is true, but you solutioned it smartly with the mouth expression.

Edited by Rubén Riojas

... but I do have decal paper :devil:

--> :laugh:

I also have a little request, could you make some female faces,...

--> I gone make some female expression, don't worry... :wink:

Thanks for all these!! Specially the last ones,...

--> Your welcome and they're made with pleasure.

...I apologize for asking you to make violent ones but I'm a bit of obsessed for war and stop-motion of war.

--> You don't have to apologize Rubén Riojas,... if that's what you like... NP. But I'm more a guy of peace, love and happyness... :laugh:

Thanks again, these are awesome. Better than kaminoan's, and free!! (free??)

--> I would never ask money for things like this. EB is a community and not a company. Although I have no problem with kaminoan's policy.

And excellent work with the headshot, that iris thing is true, but you solutioned it smartly with the mouth expression.

--> Thanks.

--> Check the first post Eifil... :classic:

How do I get only one? I just want the one where he'ss smiling a little evilish. If you don't know what I mean, you can just give me all the ones that are smiling. :D

How do I get only one? I just want the one where he'ss smiling a little evilish. If you don't know what I mean, you can just give me all the ones that are smiling. :D

You can add the image to a word .doc and then crop it in there yourself to left only the one you like. Look here if you don't know how to add an image to a word .doc; the crop tool is the 7th from the left in the Image toolbar (the two criss-crossing black lines): select it and than grab and pull the broad black lines that appear at the sides and corners of the image to crop it.

Hope this helps you :classic:

LuxorV