Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

Rare LEGO Limited Edition Pirate Model #4260546

Don't ask me! I was just buying some time while I find the image. I'm at my friend's place and he's only got a dial up Internet connection and its taking ages for webpages to load. I can't believe how insanely slow 56K bandwith is. How ever did we live with this speed for so long?

I'll get a photographic image off BrickLink since I've already started looking... And I can't let Mr Norro take all the glory :-D

KimT

After complaining about the extensive background I wipped up to demonstrate the fig you're not gettinng off with just a thanks... :-D

God Bless,

Nathan

Well then - THANKS and that's one fine MOC (Turner's Cross I believe the name is) - I've spend several minutes checking the rest of the pics - is THIS asskissin enough :D

KimT

Well then - THANKS and that's one fine MOC (Turner's Cross I believe the name is) - I've spend several minutes checking the rest of the pics - is THIS asskissin enough :D

KimT

Almost |-D

God Bless,

Nathan

I'm still looking... It must take these webpages 2 minutes each to load... This is insane!

I know how it feels - after joining this site I moved and was degraded to my old 56KFlex modem. This has however changed and I am now an annoying poster on this forum :D ;)

KimT

Now you can have this...

God Bless,

Nathan

But I'm still the MOST annoying poster here. And the most dedicate poster of the pirate forum. I've checked the connection speed and just remembered the modem is only 33k... AAAAAAAAARGH!!!

And the most dedicate poster of the pirate forum. 

It's not hardto be the biggest poster in a forum that doesn't exist... (conversly it may be very difficult, almost impossible).

God Bless,

Nathan (who waited to post this until after Phes went to bed .:-D..)

Oh that's right... There's Castle and Western threads in this forum too. I forget about those threads at times...