Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

Rare LEGO Limited Edition Pirate Model #4260546

I saw those in Legoland Billund this year, and they are fantastic, but they are glued :(

actually there are many different of these glued models, and they cost somewhere between 180 dkk and 250 dkk. actually quite expensieve.

i've never seen this, great find pirate! where did you find this? how old is it?

Oo..I was expecting a new set..Like a ship or something that was never released...Well nice anyways! I wouldnt buy that though...

i've never seen this, great find pirate! where did you find this? how old is it?

I found it on eBay and I did add the link to the auction in my favourites, but since I've had to wipe my hard dark and re-install Windows 6 times in the past two weeks I've kinda lost the link...

i saw that exact pic last year on bshelf. but i think it is awesome! but i would never spend $200 on it!

~crispen

There are plenty of pictures of the Billund shop there as well.

I thinks thats the only place they were sold... Does anyone have more information on that?

I've never seen anything like that before...great find... now we need one of the fancy white uniformed pirate...

God Bless,

Nathan

i saw that exact pic last year on bshelf. but i think it is awesome! but i would never spend $200 on it!

~crispen

Who said the preice was 200USD???? Christian said the price was between 180 and 250 Dkr = Danish Crownes = 30-40 USD. Please read instead of panicking next time ;) The only bad thing to this model is that it's glues together. I'll be going to LEGOLAND Denmark later this year and if anyone would like a model at that time I'll slip a thread in the buy, sell and trade section

KimT

Which one was the fancy white uniformed pirate?

The white one from SES and trading post...

God Bless,

Nathan

You mean the dude that is affectionately referred to as "The Merchant"?

Sounds right...

God Bless,

Nathan

He's the mini-figure with the rarest torso in the pirate theme, appearing only the forementioned sets. Is he a pirate aboard the Skulls Eye Schooner or a prisonor? If I was home I'd look at the box and see if he was brandishing anything that looks defensive. But I'm not! So I can't! So blah!

He's the mini-figure with the rarest torso in the pirate theme, appearing only the forementioned sets. Is he a pirate aboard the Skulls Eye Schooner or a prisonor? If I was home I'd look at the box and see if he was brandishing anything that looks defensive. But I'm not! So I can't! So blah!

I always used him as the wise though less violent councilor to Red Beard with a very interesting back story...my cousin gave me two for my birthday... I was overjoyed!

God Bless,

Nathan

Yes, I can imagine being over joyed at recieving two for your birthday! I only have three... 2 Imperial Trade Post versions and one from my Skulls Eye Schooner.

Do you care to elaborate upon this backstory? If so create another thread because it appears we're deviating from the topic here and it sounds interesting enough to warrant its own discussion.

Do you care to elaborate upon this backstory? If so create another thread because it appears we're deviating from the topic here and it sounds interesting enough to warrant its own discussion.

No, it is was just an invitation for someone else to backstory...

God Bless,

Nathan

You mean the dude that is affectionately referred to as "The Merchant"?

Sounds right...

God Bless,

Nathan

See this is the thread I meant to post the following question in:

Can we have a pic of this merchant fella - I don't have a clue to what You're talking about :-D

Kimt

See this is the thread I meant to post the following question in:

Can we have a pic of this merchant fella - I don't have a clue to what You're talking about :-D

Kimt

Too latee I posted where you did ask the question.. welcome to EB where all threads are one :-D

God Bless,

Nathan