Clone OPatra

Single Pane Star Wars Funnies

:laugh_hard: As far as Oky's expertise in this field goes, I think we can safely say he ranks right up there with Cloney O'.

The text on the cover of the book is matched perfectly, by the way. I hate it when text is Photoshopped it at the wrong perspective. (if that is indeed added digitally and isn't some nice decal work)

Nice one Si-mocs :laugh::thumbup:

I've still got loads of these to shoot but have just lost the will to do them :sadnew: . However, I couldn't resist this topical jibe...

6109526766_272a071010_b.jpg

>>>Click Here<<<.

Edited by KielDaMan
sound effects for added pleasure

Glad you three appreciated it :thumbup: . Thanks for the link KDM :laugh: I never thought Vader's 'Nooooooo' in ROTS was particularly bad, but when you listen to it out of context, it sounds awful. Does anybody know if James Earl Jones has voiced the new 'nos'? They sound really bad too.

I've been wondering if Vader might say 'No' to anything else but I doubt I'll shoot any more even if I think of them.

As Vader said... No! I can't get to it. :cry_sad: Eh, I can just picture it in my mind. :tongue:

Long time since I posted one of these...

med_gallery_1771_104_140192.jpg

I have a few up my sleeve, so espect to see more in the future.

:rofl: Oky, that Harry Potter Star Wars cross was so amazing! :head_back: More good stuff all round though! :thumbup:

Like I keep saying, I'm going to make a few more here.

Nice one, Masked! Even though you're missing an "O". :wink:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

And thanks for all the compliments everyone! I'm flattered. :blush:

I always wondered if yoda had problems seeing over things. But then again, with the jumps he can do in PT, I'm not so sure... :sceptic:

:yoda:

I can vaguely remember Yoda having a little hover chair in Ep.III when he's talking to Obi Wan and Windu.

Hmmmmm..right you are, my young padawan :yoda:.

Yeah, it's also in Lego Star Wars: The Videogame :classic: .

Thanks guys. I almost put the words into Microsoft Word to make sure I had gotten it right. Now I know I should have! :sing:

Thanks guys. I almost put the words into Microsoft Word to make sure I had gotten it right. Now I know I should have! :sing:

Wouldn't have caught it. To and too are both real words and MS Word isn't mind reading software. Unless you have Pro. :laugh:

Great comics everyone! Been following for a while and laughing hysterically.

Thanks guys!

Wouldn't have caught it. To and too are both real words and MS Word isn't mind reading software. Unless you have Pro. :laugh:

I just did it with mine but I know mine's not Pro. Oh well. :tongue:

Hmmmmm..right you are, my young padawan :yoda:.

Yeah, it's also in Lego Star Wars: The Videogame :classic: .

Lego star wars the video game, our fun and awesome source of all star wars knowledge. :laugh: Especially that I now know that there's a dance floor on kaminoa. :tongue:

There has been so much talk about the changes in the BluRay box set that I just had to get in on the fun! :grin:

6129173432_445b1c9670_z.jpg

And just for fun, here's another one.

6129173446_2aa8238b76_z.jpg

:laugh_hard: Nice ones, Oky. Though you should've had the guy on the far left wear a shirt that had an older Star Wars logo.