Clone OPatra

Single Pane Star Wars Funnies

Thanks for bringing the humor back into this thread, Veyronian! :thumbup: That's a good one.

I have a new funny based on the 2014 upcoming summer sets. I don't own the sets though.

I don't own the sets either and I'm not planning to, but you can send me your idea in a PM and I can see what I can do once we get some better pics of those sets if you want. :classic:

I've been a fan of this thread for a while, way before I joined, and I thought I'd like to contribute my own funny based on my favourite cyborg Grievous, which has been on my Flickr for a while now (apologies for the photography, this was taken before I became proficient with lighting techniques):

11670877606_4b160c3b55_z.jpg

LEGO Star Wars Single Pane comic - Grievous in the Tanning Booth by TheOneVeyronian, on Flickr

Enjoy!

When I first saw this thread, this was the first idea that came to my mind, as Grievous too is my favourite character. But as I do not have the Clone Wars style Grievous, I was unable to pull one off, And So I was dying to someone do it, and this has just made my day.

Edited by Ap11AP

'Jokes' about sexual assault aren't okay. Also, this one:

More accurately, YOU'RE being racist.

How are these considered okay?!

Really?? :hmpf_bad:

I think you have issues...

Thanks for the responses to my first funny, it inspired me to do a second one, which I wanted to do ever since I first got the Revan promo minifig. It's probably not as funny as the tanning booth one, but I'm sure all smartphone users (including me) can sort of relate to it :laugh:

13965942690_2542146f7d_z.jpg

LEGO Star Wars Single Pane comic - Autocorrecting Revan by TheOneVeyronian, on Flickr

Enjoy!

Thanks for the responses to my first funny, it inspired me to do a second one, which I wanted to do ever since I first got the Revan promo minifig. It's probably not as funny as the tanning booth one, but I'm sure all smartphone users (including me) can sort of relate to it :laugh:

{pic}

LEGO Star Wars Single Pane comic - Autocorrecting Revan by TheOneVeyronian, on Flickr

Enjoy!

Haha, that was pretty funny, as was your last one. Good stuff! :laugh:

Here y'are, folks. Took me long enough to get around to finishing this, but it's done now.

poggle.jpg

Poggle the Greater

Poking fun at Lucasfilm, not TLC, but I think you get what I'm driving at. A nice naming detail that adds a sense of history, but it still sounds funny.

14360010883_c01a240b55_z.jpg

"-Look at that!"

" -Yeah, sometimes I really wish lego stopped re-designing our helmets , the latest one looks just weird!"

"-I..i i ca..cant ..breathe in this!!!"

14360010883_c01a240b55_z.jpg

"-Look at that!"

" -Yeah, sometimes I really wish lego stopped re-designing our helmets , the latest one looks just weird!"

"-I..i i ca..cant ..breathe in this!!!"

Lol, the first thing I thought when I saw that middle figures helmet is that it looks as if he is wearing sunglasses and has a huge moustache!

Where is that helmet from? Is it supposed to be a stormtrooper helmet?

It's from The Phantom set, upcoming Rebels show.

I don't have a Jango.

Not sure if I even have 1/2 that many clones either since I'm an OT fan.

Edited by rollermonkey

Very funny indeed Captain Settle! I always thought those lines were funny considering how inept Stormtroopers were as a whole in the series.

My triple pane funny. (I assume you can have 3 panes)

*snip*

As much as I dislike that ridiculous Faceprinting on Luke's Head, the expressions are spot on for that conversation. :laugh:

Good Job :sweet::thumbup:

Edited by DarthBrickus

Oh good lord I just finished reading the entire thread, and this is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I felt that I had to contribute something, but couldn't really think of anything "good" to put in there. I hope this quick attempt at humor will work, though I know it's nowhere near the greatness that you guys have all come up with. Haha. As my collection of spare parts and ideas come together, I may have some better ones to add in later.

DarthFlatus_zps0e6f3aeb.png