Clone OPatra

Single Pane Star Wars Funnies

Brickdoctor and Praiter, I could not be more proud - appreciate it. And, Praiter, I absolutley agree about the jokes the author likes best being the ones that sometimes are the least popular - after all, you may not find something that funny since you came up with it in the first place, and it's the element of surprise that works on the audience.

Gotta love the selection of paraphenalia at Han's disposal - wonder what his alter ego Indiana Jones would think about using the whip as a sex toy...

Things have certainly been getting… steamy, in here lately. So I've finally made some new ones, and they're all a bit… explicit. Exercise caution, if that's how you roll.

5574489245_f904599df0_z.jpg

Biggs

Okay, I see even Cloney is moving into the darker side of the Star Wars funnies. :look:

:laugh: Great job though. The banana (?) works nicely there.

The banana (?) works nicely there.

Viking horn in yellow (from Smash 'N' Grab). The banana is way too huge… even to use as a banana!

Viking horn in yellow (from Smash 'N' Grab). The banana is way too huge… even to use as a banana!

Oh, okay, now I see it. Originally when I didn't know what it was it looked like the piece had more lines down the sides.

What, you mean like veins? - Oh no there I go again :cry_sad:

Someone needs to give Praiter Yed a new title...

This used to be great thread filled with lots of clever humour, now its just descended into smut! :sceptic:

I think I already started leaning in that direction over a month ago. But these new ones certainly take it to the next level.

As funny as they are. let's not overdo it please :laugh:

Don't worry KimT, that's the most explicit I will get, although that was pretty graphic as LEGO goes.

Wow I hadn't followed this thread for awhile and it has truly turned to the dark side! :wink: Anyway it looks like the idea I had might not be the best to post right now as I think it might be a groaner. Oh well back to the drawing board!

Funny how this thread has turned out. :laugh:

Sorry that I don't post some funnies anymore, but I'm out of ideas :grin: Glad to see there are still people with lots of ideas and a really weird phantasy. :tongue:

Her's my final risque funny, clearly inspired by an earlier one if you couldn't already tell.

*Snip*

Secrets

Sigh We all know what the average male thinks about every 10 seconds, at least from the past few pages we do, I just didn't expect in in bricks.

That's not to say they aren't funny, some of them are, but it just goes to show.

(BTW I'm not knocking anyone's funnies at all, just making a point about the sudden number of Dark SideTM Funnies.

Hello everyone,

I was a bit ill last week and so I didn't follow this for some days, I really admire your creativity, even if it's just your strange fantasy. :tongue: I thought I had gone far with my TIE pilots cleaning the tauntauns... but I won't criticize you for those! :thumbup:

Maybe we shouldn't miss the 'CW minifigs are ugly' or the crossover jokes and the other classical subjects but this is a nice addition!

Especially Clone O' Patra's last one was really funny, and also the comic about 'Uncle Tim' by Jedd. I had never thought about the similiarity of their heads. Great idea!

I will also think about some new ones. Good luck everyone!

I won't comment on Rebecca Black... :laugh::sick:

Things have certainly been getting… steamy, in here lately.

Indeed. :look: Although I gotta say yours are pretty good.

Anyway, I finally got some S4 figs!

5580253175_10b14c26b9_z.jpg

5580253177_3ab81a4059_z.jpg

This next one is kinda similar to Brick_Pig's joke from a couple of pages ago, but I hope you'll still enjoy it:

When the Republic converted their weaponry to flick-fire technology, the job of most clone gunners was reduced to pushing pins.

5580253191_081ff9edf7_z.jpg

5580253175_10b14c26b9_z.jpg

:laugh: It's refreshing to see some good, clean humor in this thread again.

Where's the piano? Grievous should be playing Tchaikovsky. :tongue:

5580253191_081ff9edf7_z.jpg

:thumbup: