Clone OPatra

Single Pane Star Wars Funnies

like in the Tusken Raider Encounter set, I Don't recall Anakin ever being happy AT ALL during that scene.

You've just given me some inspiration for another funny. Thanks! I'll be sure to mention you once I get around to posting it.

like in the Tusken Raider Encounter set, I Don't recall Anakin ever being happy AT ALL during that scene.

Well to be fair TLG has never given us multiple expressions for one Star Wars character, and that was Anakin's face for the whole film; it was also used for the speeder chase, and there was a moment in that scene where he was smiling. (when he purposely pulled up as late as possible to freak Obi-wan out. He was laughing, too) We also usually get all the good guys with happy faces.

Edited by Brickdoctor

Nice shot, it does remind me of the comic that Brickdocter deeplinked. Still cool!

Looking forward to more!

CF

Well to be fair TLG has never given us multiple expressions for one Star Wars character,

Except for Clone Wars Anakin, let's not forget. I wish they would make an angrier expression for CW Obi-Wan as well, but at least they did it for one character. Overall, though, the non-CW figs are a bit too happy.

Except for Clone Wars Anakin, let's not forget. I wish they would make an angrier expression for CW Obi-Wan as well, but at least they did it for one character. Overall, though, the non-CW figs are a bit too happy.

CW Anakin has a second expression? When did that happen?

In the Freeco Speeder set, he is frowning.

I honestly never noticed that. :wacko:

Then again, I never really investigated that set after seeing the price.

Then again, I never really investigated that set after seeing the price.

Well, it's truly not a terrible set to investigate, especially because of the figures. I would certainly investigate the Anakin figure on Bricklink if I didn't have the set, although that's only because I like CW figures to begin with. Doesn't mean I can't make fun of them, though!

Here's what I came up with after reading Ritz Brick's comment about EpII Anakin's horribly wrong face for the Tusken Raider Encounter (and using the Freeco Anakin face):

5285887033_ffcd050977_z.jpg

I would say the Talz was better than Anakin, but the set as a whole is still not close to my list of wants.

Nice shot, too. The posing is perfect. :thumbup:

I have liked all of these but that last one was priceless, especially with the hacked up Tusken Raiders in the background :classic:

Great stuff all round, one of my favourite threads to look at on the forum.

Edited by Rumble Strike

Showing my support because I look forward to these every day. Great work, Cloney, I get a smile every time. I burst out laughing at the "Tyranus saw us Rex" one. default_laugh_new.gif Keep 'em coming!

Edit: Whoops, that one was Rufus. Sorry! default_blush.gif Still, all of them are fantastic, keep up the great work Cloney.

In order to have more opportunities for jokes, I recently ordered a few key figures off of BL. So here we go…

5285885741_34defffbd5_z.jpg

Lol!

I haven't commented your comics for some time.

I don't like insulting CW minifigures, I love their cartoonish look, but joke "I wish I had your face!" is hilarious.

And this last one is epic too.

I wish I have Aayla Secura minifig. To bad it's more than 24$ on BL. :cry_sad:

Edited by Stardusty

I don't lieek insulting CW minifigures, I love their cartoonish look, but joke "I wish I had your face!" is hilarious.

Truth be told, I quite like them as well. They have much more exciting detail than the normal figures, and I really think that the big eyes suit them. But still, since their look is very different from every other type of figure, they're extremely good targets for some humor.

In order to have more opportunities for jokes, I recently ordered a few key figures off of BL. So here we go…

:laugh: So true, but I guess the CW fans need some eye candy too.

Love it! :laugh:

Now stick Ahsoka in there, too. I suppose Slave Leia wouldn't work since it wasn't her choice.

The second of the new figures that I'll be featuring is… Palpatine! I know you can barely tell because he's out of focus in the background, but that figure truly is freaky-looking.

5286486476_8ef73cbe1c_z.jpg

I'm going to be MIA for a few days, so you'll have to wait for the second half of this week for any more new content from me.

I think that your allowed to post your own one so here is mine!

Which one is the real Mouse Droid?!? *oh2*

post-14419-129362686146.jpg

Edited by pompommini