Clone OPatra

Single Pane Star Wars Funnies

"I smell barbeque", hilarious! That has to be my favorite! The one with Harry Potter was pretty funny too though. These are great guys, keep them coming! :laugh:

W..Why are there so many Fr...Fr...Friends!!! :laugh:

Good job. I agree that the chest piece is the pinnacle of the fig.

I don't think I've ever been left laughless in this topic at all; too funny! default_laugh_new.gif

Very funny, Ackbar! It's so true, as Wall E2624 said, the chest peice is the cherry on the top of the cake.

Thanks!

I’ve read that many people hold Darth Malgus as one of the greatest minifigs of all time. But, the comments are almost always about his detailed chest piece so I tried to use that in a Funnie.

I also think Malgus is a great minifig, but there’s something really funny about him as well. I think he looks like he is struggling really hard to look evil, menacing, and almost constipated. I might do more Funnies with him in the future!

I borrowed the Friendsfigs from my daughters, those Friendsfig can make a quite scary army! :grin:

Thanks!

I’ve read that many people hold Darth Malgus as one of the greatest minifigs of all time. But, the comments are almost always about his detailed chest piece so I tried to use that in a Funnie.

I also think Malgus is a great minifig, but there’s something really funny about him as well. I think he looks like he is struggling really hard to look evil, menacing, and almost constipated. I might do more Funnies with him in the future!

I borrowed the Friendsfigs from my daughters, those Friendsfig can make a quite scary army! :grin:

If you think about it, the stains on his face could be syrup, and hes just eaten too many pancakes......default_tong.gif

Oh my god, so many friends, its too much! pir_bawling.gif

I look forward to seeing more funnies from you, Ackbar!

Edited by grahamm5001

If you think about it, the stains on his face could be syrup, and hes just eaten too pancakes......default_tong.gif

I haven't thought about those stains! Very funny :thumbup:

Sorry if I don't get it, but why would Darth Malgus be bothered that a bunch of teenage girls like his chest piece?

Hello all, these are great.

A lot to live up to, but here's my first attempt! Feel free to give feedback good or bad :thumbup::thumbdown:

Nice one :thumbup:

Nice ones, Ackbar and Luke_likes_Lego! And yes, a Darth Malgus Eats Pancakes funny needs to happen! :thumbup:

Sorry if I don't get it, but why would Darth Malgus be bothered that a bunch of teenage girls like his chest piece?

Because even an evil Sith Lord needs some love. :wink: And the Friends are not teenagers, judging by the fact that they drive cars, boats, and planes (unless the minimum age for using these vehicles is much lower in Heartlake City than in the real world).

Thanks all! I can't help it. Here's another Malgus. Maybe not the funniest joke but it shows Malgus comic potential as I mentioned in a previous post.

malgus_hair_piece.jpg

Some great funnies everyone!

DarthPotato I really liked the last one. But I didn't realize on the first one how much better the non CW Saesee looks! Excited for that set. And (in my opinion) Even Piell looks more like Kreacher than Dobby, but I like what you were going for there.

I do think Malgus looks amazing. I don't want to buy that set (even though it looks awesome) just for the figure, so I may have to bricklink him the more I see of him.

Keep up the great funnies.

Hello all, these are great.

A lot to live up to, but here's my first attempt! Feel free to give feedback good or bad :thumbup::thumbdown:

I would put this for guard to say: "So, little one, remember your training and you will be ok" :tongue:

or "you are now part of the Red Squad, and no one can touch you" and she: "Red Power!" :tongue:

Edited by FireWorm

fishyg.png

My first attempt... It may have been done before though.

Oh and I didn't own a Day Jones minifig, so I had to photoshop it :sceptic: