Clone OPatra

Single Pane Star Wars Funnies

The best one.

Thank you.

Where is the second to last head from?

It is Dastan's head without stubb :tongue:

Gosh those CW heads are bloody awful :sick:.

Yep, they do :hmpf_bad: Is that why you have them all in your signature image? :laugh:

Any other comments on the funnies?

Edited by Skrytsson

Awesome funnies. I got a couple of good laughs out of them. I like the Anakin Skywalker and Yoda ones. Great work

Nice work all around! Where's Padme's head from?

I believe that's Syrena's head from the POTC Whitecap Bay set.

Anyways, the Yoda/Anakin one is hilarious. It actually makes sense, I mean look what happened to him (inside the helmet)

Back on the old FBTB forums, there were a series of small contests in which members were asked to provide humorous captions for a given image. That was where I got this idea...

p1060917.jpg*

"Now that I have my coffee I'm ready to watch radar!"

Alternately:

"Your taste buds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!"

I presume most people here will recognize these two lines...

*Lumix's pic

"Now that I have my coffee I'm ready to watch radar!"

:laugh:

Some really good ones on the last page or two

The changing faces of A. Skywalker is the best. I've always hated these CW faces :angry: Good photo as well.

Is that why you have them all in your signature image? :laugh:

I try for the newest figs in my sig. With the exception of Obi and Ani all the CW figs are the newest figs available. If an new ROTS Obi, Ani, Mace, Yoda, or Kai come out I will replace those CW figs as fast as possible.

Edit: Qui-Gon is the second to newest version as I hate the new one (who looks nothing like him).

Edited by Mr Man

Thank you for your comments.

I believe that's Syrena's head from the POTC Whitecap Bay set.

Yep, that's right!

I don't get the first one, but the rest are great!

Christo aka. Custom Bricks And Minifigs created the Ki-Adi Mundi figure on the left two years before TLG created the one on the right. "I was made first" refers to the fact that he was created first, and "I'm the original one" refers to the fact that he is an original minifigure created by TLC. :tongue:

To be honest, I do actually prefer Christo's version in front of TLC's...

I try for the newest figs in my sig. With the exception of Obi and Ani all the CW figs are the newest figs available. If an new ROTS Obi, Ani, Mace, Yoda, or Kai come out I will replace those CW figs as fast as possible.

Okay, I see :classic: If CW didn't exist, I think we would have had a higher probability of getting all these Jedi's as regular figures :sad:

Okay, I see :classic: If CW didn't exist, I think we would have had a higher probability of getting all these Jedi's as regular figures :sad:

If CW didn't exist the SW line might have stopped. CW is keeping SW relevant for young kids. With the movies being rereleased CW is less important, but it is useful for that reason alone.

It is Dastan's head without stubb :tongue:

Custom or misprint?

Any other comments on the funnies?

They're all great! Except maybe the first one. Keep up the good work!

Christo aka. Custom Bricks And Minifigs created the Ki-Adi Mundi figure on the left two years before TLG created the one on the right. "I was made first" refers to the fact that he was created first, and "I'm the original one" refers to the fact that he is an original minifigure created by TLC. :tongue:

Perhaps you should have said "the official one" as most people understand "original" as "the first one" which makes it confusing. :wink:

If an new ROTS Obi, Ani, Mace, Yoda, or Kai come out I will replace those CW figs as fast as possible.

Who the heck is Kai? :tongue:

Anyway, here are two more CW jokes from me:

6054015652_68f5d67b72_z.jpg

6054015666_4e2db92278_z.jpg

Great ones Oky! The first one is genius! I always wondered when Ashoka was going to snap. :tongue:

Love all the new ones. Skrytsson, all of those are extremely funny! I do agree that the first one should be worded a bit differently, but besides for that they are great.

Oky, the amount of times that Obi-Wan has already faced off with Grevious in the show is extremely annoying. In RotS, it seemed like Grevious was a very elusive, extremely dangerous character (as he was made out to be in the original CW show as well). Like they always do, though, the CW writers riffed on the few scenes he had in RotS, making him fight and then run away time and time again. No wonder Obi-Wan didn't seem very intimidated in RotS after all his battles with Grevious!

Custom or misprint?

Combination - the stubb printing was bad and very easily removed. :hmpf_bad:

They're all great! Except maybe the first one. Keep up the good work!

Thank you! :classic:

Perhaps you should have said "the official one" as most people understand "original" as "the first one" which makes it confusing. :wink:

Yep, you are probably right :tongue:

Anyway, here are two more CW jokes from me:

The second one was really funny, but I don't really get the first one... Do they implicate that Anakin haven't had any face offs with Grievous earlier, when they meet in Ep III?

Edited by Skrytsson

Oky, the amount of times that Obi-Wan has already faced off with Grevious in the show is extremely annoying. In RotS, it seemed like Grevious was a very elusive, extremely dangerous character (as he was made out to be in the original CW show as well). Like they always do, though, the CW writers riffed on the few scenes he had in RotS, making him fight and then run away time and time again. No wonder Obi-Wan didn't seem very intimidated in RotS after all his battles with Grevious!

Agreed. As much as I enjoy seeing those two fight, it is getting old. But let's not get off-topic. That's what the CW thread is for. :wink:

I don't really get the first one... Do they implicate that Anakin haven't had any face offs with Grievous earlier, when they meet in Ep III?

Yes. In the CW show, they are always very careful never to have Anakin meet with Grievous face-to-face because of that, and this is a parody of that. :wink:

6054015652_68f5d67b72_z.jpg

:roflmao:. I suppose it's only a matter of time before CW has them meeting and has to invent a complicated excuse for their exchange in ROTS.

I don't get the second one though whats wrong with a captain calling a commander sir :wacko:.

I don't get the second one though whats wrong with a captain calling a commander sir :wacko:.

Because Ashoka's a girl, if you haven't noticed. :tongue:

Because Ashoka's a girl, if you haven't noticed. :tongue:

It might be an American thing but over here calling a female superior sir is not unusual at all :wink:.

It might be an American thing but over here calling a female superior sir is not unusual at all :wink:.

Really I thought ma'am is more appropriate..

Anyhow all of the new ones are great! :laugh: