fallentomato

Monster Love

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I was lucky enough to be one of the 30 people selected to participate in the Combo Build at Brickworld. We were given all given three exo-force sets (8113, 8114, & 8115)and given about two hours to combine the pieces and build something new from the pieces. I built these two monsters in love.

3671044142_3100df38ea.jpg

3670237543_6ee9325c4a_o.jpg

3671045088_b4b0a37245.jpg

3671044676_1b2c2d79d4.jpg

3670238533_136bf35614.jpg

More on flickr

My entry ended up winning :sweet: and I got the Republic Attack Shuttle as a prize (also we got to keep hte exo-force sets)! :grin: Thoughts and feedback welcome.

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Those look amazing! :wub:

Great use of colour and some original techniques. Congratulations on your win!

Very creative stuff you put together. Congratulations on winning 1 SW and 3 Exo sets.

Congratulations! I loved how you made the little rope and knot joining them together :tongue:

Nice work.

amazing with limited parts ^^ seriously, that's a wonderful creation!

The green-plant monster is incredibly cute! :wub:

I was thinking it was more of a fishy lagoon monster, but yeah I see how it could be a plant monster too. :classic:

They blogged this on Brothers-Brick. I didn't know you won this! Congratulations. It's really creative and awesome. You're an excellent builder and I can't wait to start keeping up with your sit-com. It's sad that we're just starting to get to know each other as I'm leaving Chicago. :cry_sad:

They blogged this on Brothers-Brick.

Yeah, I saw that this was on BB last night and freaked out. I've been trying to get something on there for a while now. I think I might have actually screamed "YES!!!" It's all very fuzzy in retrospect. :grin:

I didn't know you won this! Congratulations. It's really creative and awesome. You're an excellent builder and I can't wait to start keeping up with your sit-com.

:blush: Thanks.

It's sad that we're just starting to get to know each other as I'm leaving Chicago. :cry_sad:

I know! :cry_sad: We'll always have Par... the Internet.

Edited by fallentomato

Good job on being blogged. maybe next year you will get more sets and more peices. I can think of all the creations with the few sets in my head. (Green grocer, caf'e corner, fire department,coming soon.)