Sign in to follow this  
Modulex Guy

What Up EuroBricks!

My Name is Chris, 19yrs old, and I've been a LEGO addict since I was a baby with Duplo.

I'm from the Chicago Suburbs, Naperville to be exact.

And I'm a member of the Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club.

...anyhoo, I decided to sign up with EB since I was tired of everyone asking me if I was on EB and had to say "no, I'm on too many other forums"

...so, here I am! WOOOO!!!

ok, lets see, I should probably post a MOC or something now so here is one:

If any of you were at BRICKWORLD last week, you might have seen the ridiculous light up concert stadium with the bazillion Minifigs, yea, that was mine.

P1050723.jpg

P1050726.jpg

:classic:

lets see, what else?... oh other hobbies!

My other hobbies are Diecast car collecting...(which I might sell some to buy more LEGO! hehe)

and Volkswagens! I drive a VW Passat 3BG 1.8T and occasionally take it to the track or autoX.

...well... I think that is all I really can think of myself right now.

I hope to have fun on EB! thanks!

:thumbup:

Hi Chris, welcome to Eurobricks! :thumbup:

Nice display over there at Bricksworld! I am glad you have decided to join our community, and I am sure you will have lots of fun and great time with our fellow members! See you around. :wink:

Welcome to our corner of the on-line community, enjoy yourself here! :classic:

That's a pretty sweet stadium, I hadn't come across it yet when browsing the photo galleries from BrickWorld.

Welcome at the Eurobricks forums, I wish you the very best and have fun surfing through them!

Hey Chris! Welcome to Eurobricks. Your stuff at Brickworld was amazing. I love the concert scene and all of the amazing light work you did there. I must have spent a half-hour mesmerized by the lights and thumping beat during the World of Lights on Saturday night. :tongue:

-Dave

ToT-LUG

Thanks for the Welcomes!!!

And glad you all like my stadium! It will be at next Brickworld also, hopefully bigger and better! :devil:

Hey Chris,

Glad you finally came over to EB! I have to echo what Dave said. The lighting and sound on your concert arena at Brickworld was "rediculous"... rediculously cool!

Oh yeah, if anyone here has any car questions, (especially VW's) Chris is the man to ask!

Edited by Eilif