Sign in to follow this  
Evil Willy

The tale of Captian William Rackshaw

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/2763

Please incourage me...Add this to your favorites...Read it daily as story is added everyday. Tell me what you think of the daily story...A story of treachory and plundering is to come..Love and romance..sadness and loss...It should get interestign as I get better at this.

(maybe this could be sticky eventually if enough people post everyday:D)

Thanks!

Pretty cool story and nice pics Evil Willy ;)

Are you really going to post a new story everyday ??? Thats a great idea !!!! Go for it mate !!!

Let us know the additions and good luck on your project !!!!!

I just add everyday as a little diary entry..So yah I will...I have for almost a week straight now...I need comments! Thanks loot tomorow around this time for more story.

Well this looks quite interesting indeed! I don't have time to read it now but I'll have a more thorough look later.

Read it daily as story is added everyday. Tell me what you think of the daily story...

You update this everyday, huh? You began on the 3rd of December? How long do you intend to update it for?

I plan to add as long as I have ideas...I seem to just improvise everyday soo It should be for a while! Enjoy:D

I am loving the story evil willy. *pirate4*

I will keep readin g as long as you keep updating. This is a great story so far.

I think if you put the date and a picture (the most interesting picture for that day) you'd draw more attention rather than just writing "updated". A lot of users just click to view the last post, rather than reader the thread from the beginning so this way they can easily see something new has been added. It could potentially attract new readers because it stands out like an advertisement and stimulates interest. A picture is supposed to be worth 1000 words aftearll...

For example...

Wednesday, December 7th, 05

Attackblacksmith.jpg

Click here to view the continuing story...

I'm here to help you make sure your MOCs and story are presented in the best light. Afterall that hard work making them you want as many people as possible to see them.

Willy you should also add a link to your story in your signature. That way people can access it anytime they see one of your posts.

Throughtout the story they aquire names..Which you find out..Some of them do and some of them are just scurvydogs:D

I have decided not to add too the story daily anymore for it is too much work..And I often feel pressure to make it...I will add when I have ispiration and new MOC's...Not just because I have too.

I have decided not to add too the story daily anymore for it is too much work..And I often feel pressure to make it...I will add when I have ispiration and new MOC's...Not just because I have too.

I was wondering how long you could keep it up for :D