cole

[MOC] Rookies.

indexed.gif

This creation is a few months old, but is one of my favorites. You may have seen it on another site already.

I've built my favorite Clone Wras episode: Rookies (#5). I tried to get all the major scenes in this Moc, but I'm sure I'm missing a couple. It's built on a 32x32 road plate.

3596003265_ea8c19bf5a_o.jpg

Overall shot here. I tried to get it to look as much like it does in the show as possible, but it shows it very little, and it's quite dark.

3596003295_26519fea06_o.jpg

Here is Rex, holding up the commando droid head to fool the ones whatching from inside.

3596812498_7f58b2e6c5_o.jpg

The clones escaping from the base when the droids take over.

3596003587_503b4c92ab_o.jpg

One of the clones shooting at the giant eel. I'm not that happy with the eel, but it was hard to find good pieces for it in tan.

3596812896_4379fbefaf_o.jpg

Overall picture of the landing pad. The front of the shuttle is shown here, along with some boxes and crates.

3596003779_5d313d191d_o.jpg

the back, there is three scenes here, which I'll go into further detail on below.

3596003817_6dc69cf2d0_o.jpg

Here are the droids stationed at the door. The door opens but don't close very well.

3596003839_9447484cb6_o.jpg

This is the droid who contacts the republic. He has taken a clones helmet to disguise himself.

3596003885_66d0b8c014_o.jpg

Here is the clone throwing his gun at the droids.

Gallery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/34532787@N07/...57619259216262/

Rookies was one of my favourite episodes too. I love the way you've brought all the main scenes together. Good use of the rocket BDs for droid commandos and I like the Rishi eel as well.

Great job! :thumbup:

Great work :thumbup:. The scene you have made resembles the episode well. The details are great like the cockpit of the shuttle and giant 'eel'.

This was one of the best episodes in the series, and you captured the scene very well! :thumbup: The eel is well constructed, but it could be a little bigger. :wink: The landing pad is great, and the rooms are detailed. I look forward to seeing more of your dioramas.

Greetings,

JD

You've captured the major scenes of this episode very well in this little Diorama. As Jammiedodger714 said, you should make the eel a little bigger. Try using the round pieces that are four by four. (Sorry I can't find it on bricklink)

Really nice MOC. I too thought it was a really good episode (though my 8 year old walked off halfway thru as he thought the episode was boring).

Thanks for sharing your work, you did a good job

You've captured the major scenes of this episode very well in this little Diorama. As Jammiedodger714 said, you should make the eel a little bigger. Try using the round pieces that are four by four. (Sorry I can't find it on bricklink)

I know which peices you mean, but I only have them in dark grey and brown, I'm not even sure if they make them in tan :sceptic:

Well thanks for all the posative feedback, it was realy fun building this.

wow cool moc. I like the picture of the droid wearing the clone's helmet. Its a shame that lego didnt make the commando droids they would've been really cool minifigs :classic:

I agree with the others, you bought out one of the better episodes in Lego form very nicely. Well done. This is what Lego is all about to me.

It's great to see a treatment of such a cool episode, good work cole.

I like the way you've captured the action, especially with the Clone throwing his blaster into the droids :laugh:

Man if only Lego could put one of these out for each episode. :cry_happy:

Great job on this, rookie's was one of my fav episodes aswell, :classic: so when I sore this I straight away liked it. :wub::thumbup:

BTW guys not meaning to sound rude hear but the "clone" or "the clone throwing his blaster" is actually: Heavy, the clone trooper who sacrificed himself to save his brothers, and his blaster is actually a chain gun. :wink: Sorry i'm just abit absessed :blush:

Only con is the eel for me but i understand that you had a hard time trying to create it in Tan so well done anyways :thumbup:

CommanderFox