Sign in to follow this  
cole

[MOC] Heavy artillery.

indexed.gif

Two heavy artillery canons from the clonewars, one for the clones, other for the droids.

DROIDS: The A1-55 anti-aircraft gun was used by the sepratists to take down gunships or any other flying enimies. the were built to be reliable, simple, and cheap. They were usualy placed around a sepratist outpost or base, but could be destroyed relatively easily.

3651337475_67c01609e7_o.jpg

Clones: The Republic's E-24 chain gun was very effective at destroying land and air "unfriendlies" and were usualy placed at key loacations to stop incoming AATs, MTTs and groups of E-24s were known to be able to take out sepratists landing crafts. They were unfortunitly easily jammed, and didn't preform well in moist or dusty climates.

3651337621_fa9a8ca9e1_o.jpg

Both guns roatate 360 degrees and move up and down, and the chaingun spins and the legs move.

Gallery with more pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/34532787@N07/...57620263912320/

Very nice cannons, especially the clone one. I find it funny how you said the E-24 doesn't perform well in moist climates, and you put it on a jungle river baseplate. :laugh:

Very nice cannons, especially the clone one. I find it funny how you said the E-24 doesn't perform well in moist climates, and you put it on a jungle river baseplate. :laugh:

:wacko: Didn't think about that.

cool! I like the clone one better than the droid one. Good work on both of them!

nice use of the pillars. i like the clone one the best. the droid one is too clean to belong to the sepratists

WOW!! thats a really nice Clone cannon :wub: i like it how its a chain gun cannon :thumbup:

the droid one i think needs alittle altering but great job on the whole :classic:

CommanderFox

Good Job Cole :thumbup: You obviously have a talent for SW artillery :wink:

I think the Clone cannon looks best.