marcosbessa

MOC: CINEMA - a premiere in town...

1245692347m_DISPLAY.jpg

The facade. Many people are waiting to see their idols walking on the red carpet!

12456923481_DISPLAY.jpg

The back. A big sculpture of an ancient woman attracts many tourist..... and thiefs.....

12456925651_DISPLAY.jpg

Many more details at MOCpages, click here.

See ya! ;)

What a fantastic creation! With two sides and everything. What I really love is the dark blue color, dark blue is awesome. I hadn't seen a dark blue building yet actually, I think. The details that you've brought are wonderfull and the statue is magnificent. Nice scene, also.

:thumbup:

I can just say WOW! :cry_happy: Love the detailed work on the windows and the way you did the red carpet :thumbup:

That is a beautiful cinema, I really like the color of this building.

Nice curtains behind those windows.

But I don't really like that cinema sign, I think it’s a bit out of place.

It’s a wonderful building nevertheless. :thumbup:

the Inventor

What a great terriffic Moc. :thumbup::cry_happy::classic:

Love the fans who want autographs.

GREAT ! I love it colours, it details, that's really cool, I just wonder, why does the "cinema" sign is put on the wrong side ?

GREAT ! I love it colours, it details, that's really cool, I just wonder, why does the "cinema" sign is put on the wrong side ?

The sign isn't on the wrong side, it's just turned to the back! But, watching it by the front, it really seems to be wrong...... I know that........... :tongue:

I just thought that the facade had so many details that the back deserved better to have the sign! :classic:

Thanks everyone! ;)

A very impressive movie theater filled with nice color combinations of grey and dark blue facade that give others a strong classic feel. The entire red carpet scene is really very exciting and brighten up the theater's atmosphere. You can view different form of actions in different angles, and the lady statue is one of the details that I liked. :wub:

Thanks for sharing it with us. You might want to note that, this moc has been featured in Classic-Town.net.

This just totally blew me away it is really beautiful. The curtains and the statue are gorgous. It has just the right amount of details and people. You have it set up so perfect. Does it have an interior?

Wow, this one is truly amazing. Lots of details, on both sides!

It`s sweet, sweet building :classic:

I never thought about mixing blua and grey, but it looks very good.

:thumbup:

Wondeful work, especially the yellow curtains are a great touch.

It reminds me a bit of the Tuschinski theatre in Amsterdam:

tuschinski-exterior-enlarged.jpg

Here you exit via the back too. :laugh:

You've amassed quite a bit of dark blue... great design, lively action, just put a set number on it and it can be the next modular house set.

(...) Does it have an interior?

No, unfortunately not! For the event it didn't need it, but I would love to create a really BIG and FULL of details in and outside theatre! But that would take so much parts.... And I don't have then, for now...........

But I'm considering to build another building like this one, with interiors..... Many ideias are being studied for the next 3rd TOMARLEGO! :thumbup:

That's a totally amazing MOC, marcosbessa! :oh:

I really :wub: it!

It is full of details and looks absolutely realistic! :oh:

The most I like the big flowerpots, the yellow curtains and the artful decorations around the windows.

Very, very well done! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Klaus-Dieter

Your price, sir? :cry_happy:

The structure, design, details (especially curtains for some reason), colors really are mindblowing :thumbup:

Edited by Perterz

This is a great design. :wub:

Some nice little details you've put in there.

I really like it a lot.

Wow! What a great moc!

I've seen it since it was blogged on Classic-town (really usefull blog to have a nice quick view of nice EB members T&T stuff!) but only take the time post! (busy life!).

Your cinema is very very great! I love it!

The color scheme is very well chosen : dark blue and grey work very well together.

You've put some nice details everywhere, like those nice curtains, cup of flowers. But the detail I love the more is the use of this piece 30136.png shifted of 1:2 stud, that looks really great!

And you don't have negleted the back of this baby! It looks as good as the front! The statue is a very nice touch!

And the staging with all those minifigs, the red carpet and more bring the final touch, bringing to life this great building!

The only bad thing is that, now we are very curious to look inside and see a furnitured interior...

Simply Brililant! I really like your use of curved slopes for the curtians, and the simple repetition of the two clips (snot upward and horzontal outward) is a very nice detail. Also nice to see the stairway leading up to the entrance, allowing us a tiered view of the assembled fans and stars. We seem to be seeing alot more of this, and I think it's a good thing! I also like the idea that the building is so large that it faces a street on the rear and thus the inclusion of the statue.

Wow! What a great moc!

(...)

Simply Brililant!

(...)

Thanks a lot, both of you!! :blush:

Well, I've already dismantled this in order to build a bigger version, but it's turning into something completely different!! :wink: I don't even know if it will still be a cinema or a museum! :grin:

It has the same color scheme, some of the same architectural details, but will be quite bigger and detailed....

And it will have interiors!! :grin: That's one of the things that I love doing the most! :laugh:

Anyway, it will take some time till I finish it..... It's one of my projects for next year TOMARLEGO! ;)

Greatness!

I love the colors and the attention to detail you've given it. The only thing that's out of place is the sign, but I think you've heard enough about it.

It looks much more like a theater than a cinema, though. At least in my country most cinemas are located in modern buildings while many theaters are still housed in an old buildings such as this one.

Glad to hear you're making a bigger version of this with an interior. I'll be looking forward to it!

The color scheme is great. Is it dark blue, or just regular blue that looks darker because of the light?

I really like the curtains in the window. And the flower pots are very well done. How did you do those arches over the windows?

The inverted arches on the roof are also a good idea.

Steve