How do you rate this set?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1 to 5

• Poor
    • Below average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

Cheers for the review and comedy line CopMike! Reminded me of Ackbar Cereal too :laugh:

Loved the look of this set since seeing the preliminaries. Minifig selection is wicked and the updated A-wing is very cool - there's always space for another A-wing in my opinion! TYhe interiors are great and I think for anyone who has an issue with the size of the hangar, well... just buy 2 and stick 'em together!

I think the only think the only additional thing it might've been nice to see in this set would've been an exterior; similar in fashion to Cloud City - which had architectural detailing on the back wall - a curved piece of the hull on the back-side of the model might have been cool, with a large viewport at the command bridge and hangar opening with force field rim. Just a thought...

An extremely cool set and well worth the purchase in my opinion!

I was sitting next you when you were processing the pics during the World of Lights on Saturday while everyone else was getting drunk, good times! The review looks great!

-Nannan

:laugh:

!!its a trap!!! *cerial flys everywhere :laugh: *

"your tongues can't repel flavour of that magnitude" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

the prize is a fish :laugh: ???

try the sparta remix one :laugh: to hilarious :laugh:

sorry for all the smilies

its just tooo funny

CommanderFox

P.S. ive NEVER seen a Mon Cal attempt to dance and i must say its rather funny *giggles*...

Edited by CommanderFox

Received my Home One today and just wanted to comment that this is a GREAT set. Definately worth a purchase - 5 really rare figs, A Wing is a little gem and the hanger/control room are surprizingly excellent. The photos and the box pictures dont do the hanger/control room justice as it really is a neat build - looks excellent and some nifty little features like the spinning launch platform.

Nice review and set :grin: .The Clone War sets were alittle bit like a dark age of Lego Star Wars(for me) :look::sad::sing: .I'm glad to see that TLC is having more sets from the films IV-VI :sweet: .I wish this set was out aready(in the U.S.) :blush: .Hope to see future reviews by you :classic: .

Edited by sologuy369

ME WANT ACKBAR MINIFIG! Love the comment in the first video

"It's a trap! Megablocks don't have the functionality of this magnitude!"

I cant wait to get this set, not just for Admiral Ackbar (well, thats really about it), but its a cool set!

Oh...ITS A TRAP!!!?!11!1!!one!!!!

I'm not sure how much I like Mon Mothma with Anakin's hair, but you can be sure I'll be searching Bricklink in the future for General Lando!

By the way, nice review Copmike.

Just a quick question, does the A-Wing pilot really come with the hair? Or did you just add that?

Mine didn't come with an extra hair piece.

I have had the Home One for two weeks now, and I find it to be a slightly underwhelming set. In fact, it turned out to be exactly as I expected: with a lack of details, few play features and slightly undersized.

I am even slightly disappointed in the new A-Wing: it looks almost the same as the 6207 A-Wing but the build is slightly different, making for a couple of different lines in the front and the tail fins. These differences make this version slightly less accurate that the previous version, IMHO. I'm calling it the A-Wing Mk 3 (and it's still light years ahead of the 7134 "Mk 1" A-Wing).

The figures are however excellent, and Anakin's hairpiece actually looks great on Mon Mothma. Lando is a lot like Cloud City Lando, but even if you have that figure, this is still an excellent figure (and this one at least can't be held responsible for fleshy figs!). Ackbar and the Mon Calamari technician are of course outstanding, while Crix Madine is ... slightly boring.

And no, the A-Wing Pilot (who is different from the 6207 A-Wing pilot only in the color of his visor, which is trans-yellow instead of trans-gray) does not come with a hair piece.

Edited by Alldarker

Fantastic review Copmike! Admiral Ackbar is just awesome. And Mon Mothma is a babe! I didn't realise how interactive the set was. I'd say the magnitude line, but you did too good a job in the video. :laugh:

This is a wonderful review Copmike! Although you surprised me a little when you said:"ITS A TRAP!" :laugh:

After your review I think I am going to get it soon, and I think the set is absolutely amazing!