Sign in to follow this  
cottonwood

[MOC] Walker

indexed.gif

MOC time. Walker, I didn't like the battle pack walker so I broke it up ant made one better suited for me. Comments welcome. Sorry for bad picspost-5825-1245438621.jpg

dscf0568.jpg

dscf0569.jpg

dscf0570.jpg

dscf0571.jpg

dscf0572.jpg

dscf0573.jpg

dscf0574.jpg

dscf0575.jpg

dscf0576.jpg

dscf0577.jpg

Uh how come I can't upload anymore pics? I haven't any experience for posting MOCs... damn

You've probably added those pictures by uploading to EB forum and it has very, very limited space (100k).

Create an account at, for instance, Brickshelf and then deeplink the pictures.

This tutorial index explains how to do it.

Good luck. :thumbup:

Edited by Future74

Sorry, no patience for deeplinking lol... site links for all! Lets hope that clears things up.

Deeplinking brickshelf doesn't work

Actually, no. :tongue: Your links lead to nowhere. After uploading them to Brickshelf click the image until it is on a page by itself, without links or anything else. Then, in your post on here, hit: rte-image-button.png, and enter in the URL. Now let's see some pics. :thumbup:

Good, there they are! :classic: I like the shape and slopes of the walker but those large tan plates on the feet kind of kill it. :sceptic:

I agree with Milacol. Can the walker stand without the plates on its feet?

jifel

I agree with Milacol. Can the walker stand without the plates on its feet?

jifel

Yes, it can, on perfectly flat surface. Unfortunately the only area of my room without stuff on it is my bed, so it is my photography site. I do agree with you guys, it looks incredibly awkward. Another flaw of the design (which came as a result of trying to use as many pieces from the battle pack as possible) is that the underside of the feet is a modified plate with an offset hole on the end. This means that I cannot stand the walker on a baseplate for example. Now that I'm done pointing out my own MOC's flaws, I will proceed to justifying them. I built this with limited part selection. There you go! I will not discuss the reasons behind my sloppiness any further. I prefer to MOC on LDD (is MOC a verb now, too?)