Sign in to follow this  
chewie

V-wing on S@H

Alittle off Topic, there was posted about Harry Potter... The movie is out in the second half of 07 so exspect sets there *sweet*

Wow, getting to this topic a little late, but this is great news! I can't wait to see all of them, but particularly Grievous' ship and the new Y-Wing.

7146 TIE Fighter?

7163 TIE Fighter?

TIE Bomber?

TIE Interceptor

Final Duel I?

Imperial Inspection?

TIE Fighter Collection?

7146 TIE Fighter? - Pilot & Stormtrooper

7163 TIE Fighter? - Pilot & Vader

TIE Bomber? - One Pilot

TIE Interceptor - One Pilot

Final Duel II? - Luke

Imperial Inspection? - Vader & Emperor

TIE Fighter Collection? -Vader

They've hardly put many imperials in *on their own* without core/hero characters, at the most 2 in the 1st TIE fighter.

Apparently, LEGO brand retail stores have been told to hold their stock until Sept 1.

However, multiple TRU's have them and I purchased (what appeared) to be the last one at the TRU in Thousand Oaks, California last night. At any rate, they seem to be be widely available (at TRU) in the US.

Apparently, LEGO brand retail stores have been told to hold their stock until Sept 1.

However, multiple TRU's have them and I purchased (what appeared) to be the last one at the TRU in Thousand Oaks, California last night. At any rate, they seem to be be widely available (at TRU) in the US.

I am heading over to NYC TRU right now...getting my hopes totally up!

My hopes!

7654 - Droids Battle Pack $15.99

Control the CIS! Create the droid army and battle the Republic! Includes three Battle Droids, one Super Battle Droid, one Droideka, and two STAPs.

7655 - Clone Troopers Battle Pack $15.99

Control the Republic! Create the Clone army and battle the CIS! Includes one BARC Trooper, One Clone Commander, three Clone Troopers, and a BARC Speeder.

7656 - General Grievous' Starfighter $24.99

Build General Grievous' Starfighter! With opening canopy, working landing gears, mini Bail Organa hologram, and more this set recreates Grievous' fearsome starfighter! Includes four minifigs: Two Magna Guards, General Grievous, and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

7657 - AT-ST $29.99

Rule the galaxy with this menacing walker! With moving laser cannons, opening canopy, and detailed interior, this set lets you build a detailed model of the unforgettable image of the Imperial AT-ST walker. Includes two drivers, one Snowtrooper, and one Hoth Speederbike.

7658 - Y-wing Fighter $19.99

Fly into battle with the Rebel Y-Wing Fighter! Make inflight repairs using the astromech droid, and shoot TIE Fighters out of the sky using the moving laser cannons. Includes NEW R5 droid, Rebel Pilot, and gear!

7659 - Imperial Landing Craft $59.99

Send your troops to Tatooine! The landing craft features moving parts, openening canopy, and more! Includes pilot, two Scout Troopers, four sandtroopers, two Imperial Officers, two Speeder Bikes, and loads of cool weapons and accesories!!!!!

Pretty good ideas, except I'd fix the prices. Looking at the European prices, they're more likely to be:

7654 - Droids Battle Pack $9.99

7655 - Clone Troopers Battle Pack $9.99

7656 - General Grievous' Starfighter $19.99

7657 - AT-ST $19.99

7658 - Y-wing Fighter $34.99

7659 - Imperial Landing Craft $49.99

I am heading over to NYC TRU right now...getting my hopes totally up!

Well I was just at a TRU out on the Island, and it looked as if they had just gotten a new shipment in (all themes were fully stocked, a beautiful sight :'-) ) but alas no new Star Wars sets

And we in Sweden have to wait a loooong time for this one I guess.

We have just got the Sail-Barge and ISD to TRU

This starts to be enoying...

How long do we have to wait for pics or at least a confirmation

of what those sets will hold for figs.

I

Pretty good ideas, except I'd fix the prices. Looking at the European prices, they're more likely to be:

7654 - Droids Battle Pack $9.99

7655 - Clone Troopers Battle Pack $9.99

7656 - General Grievous' Starfighter $19.99

7657 - AT-ST $19.99

7658 - Y-wing Fighter $34.99

7659 - Imperial Landing Craft $49.99

excellent! all worthy of my hard earned money. :-P we're still missing the mother set @ $99.99... 2nd half?

YESSS!!! omg pardon my french.

i am buzzing on the clones and droids

also the grievous ship.

X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D

Does anyone else notice that the X-Wing is kinda "fat" in the back where the wings come out? *skull*

New update from FBTB:

Episode III sets:

7654 - Droids Battle Pack

it is very attractive set because it contains,

4 battle driods (normal tan color driod)

3 SUPER BATTLE driods ( but the color may be change to metallic silver)

1 driod carrier (similar to 7126) and 1 "STAP" (shown in 7121)

7655 - Clone Troopers Battle Pack

it contain 4 clone trooper (ep3 clone, two white, one yellow mark, and one red mark)

1 ep3 speeder bikes and 1 Artillery

7656 - General Grievous' Starfighter

nothing special, with 1 minifigs (general grivous , of course)

Classic Sets:

7657 - AT-ST

re-design of 7127 (with 1 minifigs)

7658 - Y-wing Fighter

re-design of 7150 (base on UCS ver. ) with 1 minifigs , 1 R2 like driod

7659 - Imperial Landing Craft

1 pilot, 4 troopers

The only possibilities of new figs are the AT-ST pilot, the droid in the Y-wing set (unlikely) and the silver SBDs.

EDIT: Confirmation of new fig:

about AT-ST, It is redesign version,

-the head is similar to 7127,

-the Legs are similar to 7250,

-brick's color change (using new grey/dark grey)

-it is Imperial AT-ST pilot, with new design helmet,

It'll be the first set to have all imperials with no hero characters present! Quite a departure from the last few years of sets!

7146 TIE Fighter?

7163 TIE Fighter?

TIE Bomber?

TIE Interceptor

Final Duel I?

Imperial Inspection?

TIE Fighter Collection?

Star Destroyer.

My hopes!

7654 - Droids Battle Pack $15.99

Control the CIS! Create the droid army and battle the Republic! Includes three Battle Droids, one Super Battle Droid, one Droideka, and two STAPs.

7655 - Clone Troopers Battle Pack $15.99

Control the Republic! Create the Clone army and battle the CIS! Includes one BARC Trooper, One Clone Commander, three Clone Troopers, and a BARC Speeder.

7656 - General Grievous' Starfighter $24.99

Build General Grievous' Starfighter! With opening canopy, working landing gears, mini Bail Organa hologram, and more this set recreates Grievous' fearsome starfighter! Includes four minifigs: Two Magna Guards, General Grievous, and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

7657 - AT-ST $29.99

Rule the galaxy with this menacing walker! With moving laser cannons, opening canopy, and detailed interior, this set lets you build a detailed model of the unforgettable image of the Imperial AT-ST walker. Includes two drivers, one Snowtrooper, and one Hoth Speederbike.

7658 - Y-wing Fighter $19.99

Fly into battle with the Rebel Y-Wing Fighter! Make inflight repairs using the astromech droid, and shoot TIE Fighters out of the sky using the moving laser cannons. Includes NEW R5 droid, Rebel Pilot, and gear!

7659 - Imperial Landing Craft $59.99

Send your troops to Tatooine! The landing craft features moving parts, openening canopy, and more! Includes pilot, two Scout Troopers, four sandtroopers, two Imperial Officers, two Speeder Bikes, and loads of cool weapons and accesories!!!!!

Another person falls victim to the wishful thinking, too many figures trap... I guess that's why you said, hopes and not predictions...

Steve

Ooh, nice. I'll definately get the cheapies (7654, 7657), probably 7655, and perhaps 7656 at a push. I might buy more than one 7657, for the fig and to just have a couple.

-Tilius-

For once we wanted MFs packs and got them, I will buy Multiple copies !! Hell yeay !!

Lets show TLC, in the hope to have more in the future (and not only in SW) !!

*yoda*

Episode III sets:

7654 - Droids Battle Pack

4 battle driods

3 SUPER BATTLE driods (different colour than the ones in gunship)

1 driod carrier (alike 7126) and 1 "STAP" (in 7121)

7655 - Clone Troopers Battle Pack

內含:

4 clone trooper (ep3 clone version, 2white, 1yellow,1red)

1 ep3 speeder bikes

1 turrent

7656 - General Grievous' Starfighter

starfighter with 1 general grivous

Classic Sets:

7657 - AT-ST

7127 renew

1 new ATST pilot

7658 - Y-wing Fighter

7150redesign, alike UCS Y-wing

1 rebel pilot

1 R2

7659 - Imperial Landing Craft

LEGO Set,

contains:

1 Imperial pilot (TIE pilot),

2 sandtroopers

2 Stromtroopers

Well too bad about only Grevious being only one...

Yep but maybe we'll have a set called the "Chancellor's" rescue with Palpie and magna guards 8-