Sign in to follow this  
chewie

V-wing on S@H

Hey, I found the V-wing for sale on S@H for Canada, not sure about anywhere else but its worth a try click on this!!!!V-wing

EDIT: I think this is only for Canada and the US I tryed all the other countrys and it said "Sorry, item is not available in this country."....teehee, third edit..the new Ferrari sets are available in the US and Canada too..

Correction, all 2006 sets are available at S@H except bionicle, exo-force, and the city airport theme ok never mind they are all there!!!!!!!!!

This is fantastic! I just placed my order, but seeing as how my camera is out of comission for awhile, I doubt I'll get to making a review...

Great find, though!

EDIT: I think this is only for Canada and the US I tryed all the other countrys and it said "Sorry, item is not available in this country."....teehee, third edit..the new Ferrari sets are available in the US and Canada too..

Well... The Sandcrawler was available at US S@H a mere two days earlier than it was in Europe.

I think we'll be getting those sets "over here" sometime next week.

WOW! AWESOME!

Hehehe...I'll wait 'till it shows up at retail stores...But keep it up ladies and gentlement, keep finding those...

*PRECIUOUSSSS*

Hmmmm S@H in europe dosent have it yet and there not sure when they will, now i guess we play the waiting game again.

It seems that all the new sets are now listed on S@H in the USA and Canada.........you lucky..... :)

no fair!

right list everything available on the next post.

im at school and theyve banned lego.com :'( .

grrr! that's not fair. why aren't they ready for europe? you lucky buggers.

grrr! that's not fair. why aren't they ready for europe? you lucky buggers.

just my words!! *twisted*

but, let us not be to negative, hopefully they will show up in europe, too, very soon, hopefully before christmas

Hopefully they'll show up before December 17th, which is the day you have to order by for them to arrive before Christmas.

Lets hope they get to the UK sharpish!!

Out of interest if you browse the images on the US site, and find the box shots, they are all without peice counts....come on Lego you have taken the piccies for us Europeans, release the sets :-D

Did you see this?

If you look at 7283 Ultimate Space Battle it says:

"We

Yikes, with this replacement, Obi-Wan's starfighter might be in danger of becoming a very rare and hard-to-obtain set! Get 'em while you can!

If they wanted to do a V-Wing Battle (which doesn't make any sense to begin with) they really should have created a new, EP3 Imperial Shuttle set and released it with two V-Wings. |:|

This new revised version of the USB is pure uninteresting crap !!!! The only good thing was Obi's JSF, and now 1 vulture less and a vwing ???? come on that is pure crap !!!!

For me its cheating.. I never got an chance to get Obi's Star Fighter.. And suddenly its gone?

This new revised version of the USB is pure uninteresting crap !!!! The only good thing was Obi's JSF, and now 1 vulture less and a vwing ???? come on that is pure crap !!!!

I concur. This is almost like LEGO is just looking for more ways and more simple ways to make money