Sign in to follow this  
chewie

V-wing on S@H

Just a rumour and I didn't say 5000. I said 3-5000.

Somebody knows something, but they don't say nothing, at the danish portal "Byggepladen". We only get clues

I seriously cannot wait. I have always wanted to have the ones they're re-releasing (and hopefully re-doing), and some of the new, as the droid and clone packs, grievous' starship, a ATST, and so on. I might actually also want the shuttle.

ucs yoda,that wasnt to big *wacko*

Usually the UCS are somewhat 2x bigger maybe less. So to apply that to the already big Minifig MF, it would be pretty big. ALso the inclusion of 3,000-5,000 pieces.

I agree. I mean at least most of the current UCS were partly vertical, but the Falcon is the flattest...unless the 5k pieces will go into a detailed interior?! *wub* That would make it all worth it X-D

I would love it if they made an interior. 3-5K pieces does seem like a lot for just the exterior. Unless we are getting a highly detailed Falcon. It is one of the icons for the Star Wars Trilogy so presumably, they would go all out on it...

I hope for a new TIE advanced or TIE bomber next year.We haven't had those sets since 2004(The TIE collection,which was too pricey for me and a Y-wing,Tie advanced set.)/2003(when the TIE bomber first came out.

Well there have bin alot of Tie's.. so im happy with no Ties right now he he

and there are as you know other space ships *sweet*

and there are as you know other space ships *sweet*

Really?wow,I always thought that only Rebel x-wing did't exist.JK,although it didn't make sense.

Well,I'd like a new......wait,basicly everything is out.I'd like an Endor bunker.

I would be totally nuts about an UCS AT-AT. :-$ :-$ :-$

To bad I missed the minifig scale AT-AT (which is like $300 now), so for that, I want to have at least an UCS version.

TT, you should be hanged for saying such blasphemy :-D :-P

Hail our glorious Ties >:-)

*yoda*

Yes with all these ties we have quite an army you know ;-)

Indeed :-P Do I sense some Tie throwing with TT as a target my Lord ? :-D

*yoda*

How about pre-saga stuff? Like KOTOR sets or something. Think of the possibilities! Ebon Hawk, Revan, Star Forge,Bastila... ahhh only in my dreams I suppose :-(.

How about pre-saga stuff? Like KOTOR sets or something. Think of the possibilities! Ebon Hawk, Revan, Star Forge,Bastila... ahhh only in my dreams I suppose :-(.

Thats a pretty GREAT idea you have there....especially for all of the gamers out there. i think that lego could do a pretty good job on them.

Jedi

Thats a pretty GREAT idea you have there....especially for all of the gamers out there. i think that lego could do a pretty good job on them.

Jedi

sorry to burst your bubble guys. there is no chance of those sets being made as the market would be far to small for lego.

I don't think many kids would go : "I'm not buying that awesome looking spacecraft if it isn't in the saga!". Kids would look at the design and "wow" factor and would care little about it being in the saga.

But the licens (probably) goes only so far into the PT and OT, don't think they can do anything one and Expanded Universe stuff.

I don't think many kids would go : "I'm not buying that awesome looking spacecraft if it isn't in the saga!". Kids would look at the design and "wow" factor and would care little about it being in the saga.

I agree.

And with the new TV-series coming up there will be a lot of kids that will know the EU ships, characters and places quite well (older guys, too ;-) ).

I would love EU sets

Vaders_son

noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the evil one is taking over there minds aghhhhh (runs and jumps off a cliff). :-X

EU has no place in the REAL star wars saga >:-(