Oky

Star Wars Icons

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Hello there. :classic: I have been getting some PMs about the two Star Wars icons that I have under my avatar lately, but I myself don't know what they mean or how I got them. The only thing I know is that you get these for extraordinary services to the Star Wars forum, like making a lot of reviews. However, I have not done much except participate in discussions and contests. :look: So, it would be great if anyone can answer this. In case you don't know what I'm talking about, it's this: starwars.png and this: StarWarsWinner.png

Thanks.

Edited by KimT

I was curious too. I think the first one is for being a frequent and good poster in the Star wars forum and the second for perhaps doing something to do with the comic game?

If it was something to do with the comic game, I should have one! :tongue: The first one is for contributing asnd the second is a new one, whih I do not know the meaning of. :look:

Greetings,

JD

I just thought of something! Maybe it's because you one the Star Wars contest?

Its won not one. :tongue:

Good idea. Will he get two if he wins a second time? :grin:

Yes, the first one was for good contributors to the SW forum. There was a topic about it somewhere...

The second one is for 1st place winners in Star Wars contests, so Oky Wan is currently the only member with this tag. I know because I asked KimT. More incentive to join the contests... :grin:

Its won not one. :tongue:

Good idea. Will he get two if he wins a second time? :grin:

I was supposed to write won one of the contests :tongue:. Congratulations for getting the tag from winning Oky. Perhaps we need a tag index like the rank/user group system index

so Oky Wan is currently the only member with this tag.

Actually, Rook has it too.

Kim said that the Death Star icon is about exemplary conduct in the Star Wars forums - being a model forum member and behaving in a manner that he approved of.

I hadn't noticed the contest icon before.

Oh wow, after reading this thread just noticed that i have a Death Star icon, Thanks Kim :classic:

Haha i also noticed i have been given the title 'photographic master of glue' :wink:

I was supposed to write won one of the contests :tongue:

I meant to a correctly worded reply? :tongue:

Hmm, as Jim said, this appears to be more incentive to join contests in this mini-forum. I must remind myself to do this.

Great! Thanks for the replies, guys! I feel honored to have these "medallions", so thanks KimT! :thumbup:

I guess this can be closed now... unless it'll become a general discussion topic for these icons.

The first one is as mentioned given to those who've contributed in a special manner to the SW Forum.

And the 2nd one is given to winners of SW contests.

There's actually three persons who's got the prize-badge.

Oh wow, after reading this thread just noticed that i have a Death Star icon, Thanks Kim :classic:

Haha i also noticed i have been given the title 'photographic master of glue' :wink:

There's an X where your icon should be. Maybe it's just my computer?

being a model forum member and behaving in a manner that he approved of.

Oh wow man, now I've got a Death Star icon. Guess I must have been a good boy for long enough. Thanks Kim :)

The second one is for 1st place winners in Star Wars contests,

Well I'll never get one of these. It wouldn't be fair of me to enter the EB comps because I have too many opportunities through my contacts at LEGO Co.

Well I'll never get one of these. It wouldn't be fair of me to enter the EB comps because I have too many opportunities through my contacts at LEGO Co.

:laugh:

Yeah right.... keep believing that, I use sort of the same excuse not to flash my abilities disabilities :wink:

I just noticed something else. What is the little R2 and 3P0 icon meant to represent on the first post of this thread?

I just noticed something else. What is the little R2 and 3P0 icon meant to represent on the first post of this thread?

It's not an icon, it's just an image OKW included in his thread.

Oh my! I just realised I have a badge too! :cry_happy: I am so grateful! Thanks Kim! :sweet: *goes outside and screams with happiness*

:classic:

Greetings,

JD

Edited by Jammiedodger714

This one?

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

It's not an icon, it's just an image OKW included in his thread.

Is it?

Do the prize badges stay there forever or are they there until someone else wins another contest?