Sign in to follow this  
Hound Knight

New BrickForge Products!

I probably wouldn't have ordered them all, but when you're at the convention, all restraint goes right out the window, so I somehow wound up buying every color except for blue, which I got in the "Brickworld" edition.

I completely understand this feeling. In fact, it's the only feeling I get when I see Lego. :tongue:

Thanks for clearing that up. :blush: If I was outstationed at Vancouver instead, I would have hopped over to Chicago and the scooters would be all mine. ALL MINE MWAHAHAHAHA! (evil laugh, of course).

Finally we get the scooters, I just can't wait, I will pick up the whole set or 2. I need the red one to match my Genuine Scooter Buddy 150 Pamplona scooter, and the design matches my soon to be fully restored 1957 Allstate Cruisaire :wub: . I may pick up a few barrets for a little European flare for my city.

...I picked up the full set of scooters. A few thoughts.

(6 comments snipped)

Get yours now!

I picked up one scooter for myself, and it's awesome!

Eilif's 6 comments sum it up nicely. :thumbup:

I did not see the pistol holster since i was too busy getting MasterChief items. :oh:

I'll have to get a few of those in my next order. :classic:

I picked up one scooter for myself, and it's awesome!

Eilif's 6 comments sum it up nicely. :thumbup:

I did not see the pistol holster since i was too busy getting MasterChief items. :oh:

I'll have to get a few of those in my next order. :classic:

Whah... You were there? You must not look like your avy or a would've recognized you... :tongue:

Whah... You were there? You must not look like your avy or a would've recognized you... :tongue:

That's strange, I had no trouble recognizing you from your avatar. Must have been the pauldrons that gave it away. :tongue:

Seriously though, I think at next year's Brickworld one EB member's table should be a sort of "check-in". Not that we all have to stay there, but if EB'ers came by and wrote down that they were in attendance and where their table was, alot more EB'ers would likely have met each other. If Copmike or Stash isn't interested in this, I'll volunteer for next year.

That's strange, I had no trouble recognizing you from your avatar. Must have been the pauldrons that gave it away. :tongue:

Seriously though, I think at next year's Brickworld one EB member's table should be a sort of "check-in". Not that we all have to stay there, but if EB'ers came by and wrote down that they were in attendance and where their table was, alot more EB'ers would likely have met each other. If Copmike or Stash isn't interested in this, I'll volunteer for next year.

That's a good idea, I don't think I met you there...