Sign in to follow this  
JCC1004

KimT has his own news station!

I was just messing around and typed up KimT in the URL and pressed enter. It led me to this.kimt news! I thought it was funny. Iowa, Minnesota, together. :laugh: How many mods have their own news station?Sorry if this is pointless, I just needed a laugh today.

:laugh:

A company nicked my name too. :angry: I would like to see more funny sites with the same titles as EB users. :thumbup:

Greetings,

JD

A company nicked my name too. :angry: I would like to see more funny sites with the same titles as EB users. :thumbup:

Greetings,

JD

I could look around the web for funny ones in my spare time and post them all here.

There are a whole bunch of other things that use my name. (They don't really use my name, they just have it. I came up with the name myself, and then saw that a whole bunch of other companies use it.) There's the Spyder clothing line, Spyder paintball, Spydersurf (surfing products, duh!) Then there is the Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder which is coming out as a Lego set too! I have to buy that set!

Edited by Spyder

Wow, I'm impressed Kim - you never mentioned this before :laugh:! How do you find time to run that & kick butt on the forums?

CopMike

I wish I had my own news station. :cry_sad: Nothing for you CopMike, sorry. I always though if KimT had a news station it would be about Lego Star Wars or whatever is happening in Denmark. I guess he loves to give news to the people in Iowa and Minnesota all the way from Denmark. I wonder how reliable his station. "Well, there are huge black clouds in the sky and today would be an excellent day for MOCing on your porch." :laugh:

EDIT: @ JimButcher

I guess I'm a guitarist!

"My site"

I've never heard his music. And I assure you that is NOT me.

Edited by JCC1004

Hah, I made this same topic a long time ago.

XD

Here is what I came up with...

Vbbn.com

Hah, I made this same topic a long time ago.

XD

Here is what I came up with...

Vbbn.com

Oh, I didn't know there was alresdy one. Sorry.

Don't worry, it died a looong time ago.

THere is also my own site, but it doesn't have vbbn in it.

I was just messing around and typed up KimT in the URL and pressed enter. It led me to this.kimt news! I thought it was funny. Iowa, Minnesota, together. :laugh: How many mods have their own news station?Sorry if this is pointless, I just needed a laugh today.

Wow :laugh:

I wasn't even aware that I could compete with the EB News :devil:

post-101-1245099088.jpg

I always knew you were a news anchor Kim! :laugh:

Here's a picture of our beloved Star Wars mod in uniform, ready to go on-air.

dhansen.jpg

What a face-melting smile! And I MUST find out how you do your hair. :grin: "Well Jane, looks like we have a big storm brewing in the East tonight. A chance of high winds and maybe some hail as well." :tongue:

I'm a famous writer, although I knew that before searching. I haven't read any of his books, but I've seen them at stores.

http://www.jim-butcher.com/

Oh, I always though you were him. My friends read those books.

EDIT: @ JimButcher

I guess I'm a guitarist!

"My site"

I've never heard his music. And I assure you that is NOT me.

Actually, Jim Butcher isn't my real name. I wonder if there are any JCC1004 sites?

Oh, I always though you were him. My friends read those books.

Sorry to disappoint. :tongue: Did you tell your friends you knew a famous writer?

However, it does feel good to know that I could pass as a famous author. :laugh:

Sorry to disappoint. :tongue: Did you tell your friends you knew a famous writer?

However, it does feel good to know that I could pass as a famous author. :laugh:

I was kidding. And I told them all, and now I'm some sort of pariah! :cry_sad:

I am a hardware site? http://natman.com/frontpage.asp