cavegod

[MOC] UCS B-Wing

indexed.gif

Heres a few pics of my UCS B-wing inspired by Gareth and Oceanblue of FBTB

B-wing.jpg

Photo-0047.jpg

Photo-0048.jpg

Photo-0054.jpg

Thanks i wish the pictures where better but only got a camera phone.

No matter, this thing is awesome.

:wub:

Thank you soo much for sharing it with us.

Do you have an idea of how long this took you to do? (Including designing & building)

well i used oceanblues and gareths b wing on brickshelf to get the main elements and to solve a few things since i am new to mocing, but from ordering parts and completing the b wing probably about 2 months, the shuttle is 2 months so far in build time.

i think the b wing cockpit could do with being larger maybe 10 x 10 radar dish size but apart from that i am happy with it.

Very nice - great job!

Can you post some photos of the cockpit?

Thanks for sharing this cavegod -very impressive. Love to have one sitting on my shelf :tongue: .

Out of pure curiosity - do you know what the piececount is?

Thanks i wish the pictures where better but only got a camera phone.

Are you kidding me! Those are some of the best phone pictures I've ever seen!

The ship is beautiful :wub: and you can now cross B-Wing off your list of OT star wars vehicles to make into UCS. :tongue: Honestly though, you are on a roll. All these amazing UCS creations are making me cry tears of joy! :cry_happy:

Very impressive B-Wing you made there, and a very detailed cockpit.

It's a shame you don't have better pictures, but non the less its a good UCS styled MOC

the Inventor

Thanks for sharing this cavegod -very impressive. Love to have one sitting on my shelf :tongue: .

Out of pure curiosity - do you know what the piececount is?

id say it will be over 2000, theres a lot of tech half pins inside

You made an amazing MOC. It has a lot of details and the color scheme is wonderfull.

You have moreover a great way to display it with its support. It is very impressive.

By the way, what are the dimensions of this beauty ? it must be huge regarding the size of the minifig on it.

How big are the odds...

just reading and commenting on a B-wing which I found to be a USC model and than I saw this, and I thought: double post?! :wacko:

And than I looked who posted it... NOT, another B-wing! :laugh:

It looks amazing cavegod :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing this one.

Freakin' sweet! I love the display stand you made.

It's about time LEGO Co made a new UCS ship. I've got my fingers crossed they're inspired by your MOC.

Can you email me instruction and part list: I always love the B-Wing style....Super Nice Model :cry_happy::wub:

rckid_59@yahoo.com

Can you email me instruction and part list: I always love the B-Wing style....Super Nice Model :cry_happy::wub:

rckid_59@yahoo.com

:hmpf: You bump something thats like a year old, to have Cavegod put together an Lfx for you and give you a part count? Just for you?

:hmpf: You bump something thats like a year old, to have Cavegod put together an Lfx for you and give you a part count? Just for you?

Indeed, it's a bit rude to expect someone who's slaved away on an MOC to make a .lfx file on request. And does cavegod even make instructions for his stuff?

rckid_59@yahoo.com

Probably would've been better off just private messaging him, rather than the road you took. You wouldn't have gotten the flak you did...

And stop please. :sceptic:

Keep this about the MOC please.

Enough of this should have, would have and could have stuff.

This got bumped by a new member - leave it at that please.

New members have to learn the ropes around here and this sure doesn't help them or you even in any way.

"Stay on Target!"

Charles,

Follow the link:

My link

Down towards the bottom of the page you will building instructions for an UCS B-Wing. Under "Built it yourself".

Not Cavegods, sorry! But, it is one Cavegod used as inspiration for his! There is also instructions for an UCS A-Wing, as well as some other cool models.

Jamie

Looks great. I love B-wings. I've never seen a UCS B-Wing before. I wish I got the 2006 B-Wing. Maybe we'll see a new one for the 30th anniversory of Return of the Jedi in 2013.