10197 Fire Brigade

Ages 16+. 2,231 pieces.

US $ 149.99; CA $ 199.99, UK £ 97.85, DE € 149.99

Build an authentic vintage fire station!

Ding ding ding! There’s a fire in town! The fire brigade drives to the scene from this detailed

and realistic 1930’s fire station. Designed to fit with other modular buildings like 10182 Café Corner

and 10185 Green Grocer, the station features rare LEGO® pieces and innovative construction

techniques. It includes a ‘30s-style fire truck, 4 minifigures, a fire-dog, an opening station

garage door, and a removable building roof for interior access. It also includes 2 fully-furnished

floors with fire-fighting tools, racks for the firemen's helmets, fire-pole, ping-pong table,

kitchen with fully-stocked fridge, couch, bookshelf and a roof with a water tower and bell.

Measures 14" (35 cm) high and 10" (25 cm) wide.

• Includes a 1930’s-style fire truck, 4 minifigures and a fire-dog!

• Features lots of realistic details including fire-fighting tools, racks for firemen’s helmets and even a fire-pole!

• The station house features an opening station garage door and 2 fully-furnished

floors including a kitchen with fully-stocked fridge and a ping-pong table!

• Remove the roof for interior access!

• The roof is equipped with a water tower and bell!

• Fire Brigade features rare LEGO elements including bricks and plates in dark tan, 1x1

dark red tiles, a red hot dog and the 3x6x5 Belleville® arch. It also features gold fireman’s helmets, a tan hand bag and a red sliding garage door!

• Measures 14" (35 cm) high and 10" (25 cm) wide.

• Add Fire Brigade to your LEGO® Town and combine it with other modular buildings like 10182 Café Corner and 10185 Green Grocer!

Available for order directly through LEGO® beginning

September 1, 2009 via shop.LEGO.com

All pictures link to HR images which can be +7000.pxl

a_10197_box_front_1000.jpg

b_10197_box_side_200.jpg c_10197_detail_1_200.jpg d_10197_detail_2_200.jpg e_10197_detail_3_200.jpg f_10197_detail_4_200.jpg

g_10197_detail_5_200.jpg h_10197_detail_6_200.jpg i_10197_detail_7_200.jpg j_10197_detail_8_200.jpg k_10197_detail_9_200.jpg

l_10197_detail_10_200.jpg m_10197_detail_11_200.jpg n_10197_detail_12_200.jpg m1_10197_detail_200.jpg o_10197_detail_13_200.jpg

p_10197_detail_14_200.jpg r_10197_minifigure_1_200.jpg s_10197_minifigure_2_200.jpg t_10197_minifigure_3_200.jpg u_10197_minifigure_4_200.jpg

q_10197_detail_15_200.jpg

All Pictures © 2009 The LEGO Group and used here with permission!

Wow.

It is by first impressions, a must have set when it comes out. The price tag seems abit "eek" tough...

Too bad there are no pictures of the top floor.

The Gold Fire Helmets look really cool!

Stauder.

Is that a tan Indy pouch? :classic: I also love the gold fire helmets! :classic: Thats for posting this. :sweet:

Tan. Indy. Pouch. O think I'm in love. And if thats dark tan, I will be in heaven. I love how well built this looks, and all the nice parts. Does seem a bit empty inside though.

Ok, now I see it is dark tan. And I see all the other cool parts in there, and the fire engine. I think they went all out on this one.

Ive deep linked it for everyone -

3625127309_ce58fa9f2d_b.jpg

3625944390_23f75f3e93_b.jpg

3625944334_09e13f1c19_b.jpg

3625944242_a88114eb3c_b.jpg

3625127187_f20f2aa3db_b.jpg

3625943884_4d6ce28f43_b.jpg

Ok, now I see it is dark tan. And I see all the other cool parts in there, and the fire engine. I think they went all out on this one.

Ive deep linked it for everyone

Thanks for the deep links, Natman! I was in a slight hurry to get the news on here... About it being empty: I couldn't find pictures of the next level above ground floor, which probably contain a kitchen and the living quarters, including the ping-pong table mentioned. So I don't actually believe it will be that empty. I actually think these buildings are getting more and more interior.

Edited by Alldarker

Thanks for those new pics. The set looks really great :thumbup:. In the second pic what are the pieces on the wall next to the silver helmet and yellow fire extinguishers?

Thanks for those new pics. The set looks really great :thumbup:. In the second pic what are the pieces on the wall next to the silver helmet and yellow fire extinguishers?

I wondered the same thing. I think they are hat racks.

I think they are frogs.

Haha it will include a ping-pong table, how will they do that? :tongue:

Dr. Brick

I believe those are Dark Bley frogs being used as fire helmet "holders"

I've just had a heart attack. I'm in love with it. :wub: :wub: :wub: Defenitely a must have set. Wow.

That looks amazing.

As soon as it becomes available i'm getting one.

I love lego so much right now.

I believe those are Dark Bley frogs being used as fire helmet "holders"

I dont think so. They have this pointy part, and it really doesn't look like a frog. I bet its a new mold.

Finally we have pictures of this building! It looks very good, but somehow I miss something about it. I find the other modular buildings more appealing. I don't think I'm gong to buy the fire fighters' building.

I dont think so. They have this pointy part, and it really doesn't look like a frog. I bet its a new mold.

That's the head :wink: . I'm almost 100% certain they are frogs.

Fantastic looking set. The only problem now is that there are so many good sets to buy, and not enough money to buy them with!

4 words= Gold Helmets=Epic Win!

Too bad I want Green Grocer and the Merry-Go-Round more than it.... (Maybe only those 3 for X-Mas?)

That's the head :wink: . I'm almost 100% certain they are frogs.

Same here, this pic shows one of them from a different angle. ;)

Same here, this pic shows one of them from a different angle. ;)

I see now. Well, the more frogs the better!

Finally we have pictures of this building! It looks very good, but somehow I miss something about it. I find the other modular buildings more appealing. I don't think I'm gong to buy the fire fighters' building.

Well, I'm like you!

This building is very beautiful with nice details everywhere (can't wait to see how they put the radiator grill part on top of the windows, and the bell seems pretty good!) but, I'm not that impressed than I was with CC, MS and GG!

Maybe it's due to its architecture.

In fact this firestation (FS) looks very US (just look at the flag!), far away from the more european styled CC, MS and GG.

So this FS don't looks very good beside the two previous modular buildings. Even more than the architecture aspect, the proportions of the FS look too different : it's a "small" ans "simple" building (just 1 floor) but it's as big as the other 2.

I don't say that I dislike american buildings (some diversities are always good and welcome!) but I really don't like the too big difference between the two styles.

This FS will looks beter beside a bigger version of the theater from Town plan for example.

But I know that I will buy it, just for the pieces, the bell section and to learn some new building technics!

The only complain is about the tree. :sick: Please, for the next modular building, give us a decent brickbuilt tree!

And I confirme that the holders are frogs, it's really clear from the pics!

Poor frogs, they don't deserve to be treated this way! They would be better in our plates (miam!)