Doc, don't leave me I can't fly.

3616423724_de4eae63b7_o.jpg

The engine

3615602117_5abeba39f5_o.jpg

More pictures can be seen here. :classic:

C&C are welcome

Thanks for watching

the Inventor

You got the figs perfectly. Even if not exactly accurate, that is the best persuist combo I can imagine.

But the deLorean is abit too high off the ground, and the wheels stick out too much.

I LOVE your gull wing doors tough, while they are not movie accurate, they do look great. Is there a Flux capacitor inside?

If not I can find you a decal for a 2x2ľ tile. Can we have some interior shots as well please?

Stauder.

Edited by Stauder

You got the figs perfectly. Even if not exactly accurate, that is the best persuist combo I can imagine.

But the deLorean is abit too high off the ground, and the wheels stick out too much.

I LOVE your gull wing doors tough, while they are not movie accurate, they do look great. Is there a Flux capacitor inside?

If not I can find you a decal for a 2x2ľ tile. Can we have some interior shots as well please?

Thanks but I had to make the wheels this way, because you could then change the wheels to flight form.

3616422604_fbde58cc0a_o.jpg

there isn't a Flux capacitor

3616422062_5cf409afab_o.jpg

the Inventor

Very nice. These are probably some of the best movies ever.

I have to bump this.

I see it in your sig all the time and finally clicked on it.

As a huge and I mean huge Back to the Future fan, you have really nailed this. There are a few design flaws, but those are mearly LEGO releated and so in fact they're aren't really any. The doors are brillaint. I see how you did the wheels and it's very clever but I also see how fragile it must be.

I think one of my favorite piece is your Doc Brown, that face is absolutely perfect for him. THe hair is a bit too long, but looks perfect from the front.

The detailing on the top of the car on to the back, is excellet. I love the Mr. Fusion.

It brings a tear to my eye that there may be some younger members who have never seen these movies. :sad:

Thank you for making my favorite vehicle ever made.

I can see the resemblance but the car seems a little to blocky.

You did a really decent job on the seating area :thumbup:

I like the mionifig, and the back of the car. The rest is a little bit blocky :classic: , but it is pretty recognizable!

I'll add my opinion to the bunch and say this is superb! Sure the design is a little blocky, but the wheels feature and the figs and overall look is so classic, I love it! I can even hear the theme music now! But no Flux Capacitor? Cheap! :tongue:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Actually, a real DeLorean is very angular, even blocky--about the only real curves are where it bends from the upper slope to the vertical section of the side, and then again at the bottom.

----------------

Now playing: David Arnold - S.E.T.I. - Radio Signal

via FoxyTunes

I like the mionifig, and the back of the car. The rest is a little bit blocky :classic: , but it is pretty recognizable!

You guys, the original Delorean was a block.

I think this is spot on!

Thanks for the replies, I know that it is maybe a bit blocky,

and it could be a bit smoother but I don't have that many tiles.

the Inventor

Very good MOC. I do not think it is at all blocky, Well Done and great minifigure choices.