Sign in to follow this  
-JD-

What's your favorite food?

Chicken. :cry_happy: Especially when my mom cooks it in a slow cooker with seasonings and vegetables. But really, I'll eat almost any kind of chicken. :classic:

Also, I really love roast beef, ham, and turkey sandwiches. I usually have one every day for lunch, with cheese, lettuce and pickles for toppings. :thumbup:

Oh, and another great favorite of mine is basically any kind of fresh fruit. Apples, bananas, pears, peaches, plums, strawberries, watermelon, etc. I'm know most everyone else likes fruit as well, but I like it enough that I'd often rather have some of that instead of fancy dishes. :wink:

Sorry if theres already a topic for this.

You can tell people what your favourite snack is. Mine is a tie between "Smart food" (A brand of white cheddar popcorn) and ringolos (Ring shaped snack made of corn or potato, ussually seasoned with barbeque seasoning)

Tell yours, and why?

@Legoman31 - What the?!

@Raphy- this is 'Community' which it is non LEGO and LEGO related. :tongue:

I made a fovourite food topic, but snack is different. Gotta be homemade chocolate muffins, and those mini doughnuts from Sainsbury's. :cry_happy: An apple or orange is heaven too! :thumbup: Homemad food is always beautiful and mini doughnuts are delicious. Apple and oranges are good for the health , and yummy. What more to ask? :grin:

Greetings,

JD

Edited by Jammiedodger714

isn't this a lego forum ? :hmpf_bad:

Well, there is already a topic about your favorite food, so I don't know what the moderators will say about this. :sceptic:

Anyways, my favorite snack would have to be fried dough. Yes, I consider it a snack, not a desert. (My favorite desert would be fudge :cry_happy: )

I'll merge this with the "What's your favorite food" thread, since they are very similar. :classic:

EDIT: The 2 have now become 1. Welcome to "What's your favorite food?"! :sweet:

Favourite snacks? Mmm, lemme think... Those Indian chips are awesome! Papad, I think they were called... That and a bottle of Stella. What follows inevitably is "Can I please have some more of those", then "Another Stella, please" and so on... :tongue:

papad.jpg + stella1.jpg = bliss.

Until the main course arrives, at which point naturally the attention gets shifted to actual FOOD! (guess you can tell that I've found a great Indian restaurant just nearby)

Edited by TheOtters

I love curry , chinese and pizza. Irn Bru , ribena and vodka are my fav drinks but not together.

isn't this a lego forum ? :hmpf_bad:

In that case pizza, red and lime green cherries, 3 scoops of ice cream, cresaunts, apples, turkey... plastic yummy

For real though I like, in no order, veal, grilled cheese, ice cream,toast and butter, and even though it's a drink vanilla coke. I'm going to get some food now :tongue:

Edited by Tom Bricks