Harry Potter and the Twilight Years.

Season One, Episode One (4 Parts)

4260a380.jpg

d0054981.jpg

c69fab9f.jpg

d41fb709.jpg

038a3733.jpg

...to be continued...

Lovely, I like it even better than some of your last ones. Your ideas have really progressed so much, and the new sets are magnificent. I can't wait to see what you will do next with this new setting!

I'm surprised to see that almost no one has commented on this thread. :look:

Another great comic, Cutlass.

I'm assuming that this is the start of a second line of comics alongside the other one (since this one says "season one")? :sweet:

I agree with Clone O'Patra; the new sets that you made are really good. :classic:

Edited by ILikePi

I'm surprised to see that almost no one has commented on this thread. :look:

Another great comic, Cutlass.

I'm assuming that this is the start of a second line of comics alongside the other one (since this one says "season one")? :sweet:

I agree with Clone O'Patra; the new sets that you made are really good. :classic:

Yes indeed! I was surprised too. :blush::cry_sad:

Hehe! It is going to alongside yes. Fleshies versus Yellowies. This comic is NOT meant to be funny, it is more of a dark comedy theme that you might occasional smile at the brutal reality of the situations, but its not a laugh-a-minute joke comic like the The Adventures of... (just to be clear :wink: )

I have been unable to post more at this stage as I was only using a 28 day Trial of the program Comic Life and it has run out now. Ooops! So until I have $49 to spare you'll have to wait for the next installment. :blush:

Yipppiee, cleaning! Nice comic, as always. And as you said: it isn't as funny as the older one, but I still like it. :thumbup:

:laugh: Wonderful! I really like your comics and I must say in this one the MFs are specially great. The best: Ron Weasley :thumbup:

Lovely starting comics.