Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Murder on the Emerald Express: Chapter 8

(Is there any fuel for my semi around?)

Is it diesel, perchance? We've got a whole train car full, but it's out past the farm.

It might well be...

(Is my semi diesel-compatible?)

Most are.

Most are.

Mhm, okay then. Is that handcar okay? We could use that to get to the shed.

Gonna need a tractor to maove it though...Good thing there's one on the farm!

This posse is ready to roll then!

Herman, you are the only Poindexter for me No one could match your puzzle solving skills cept maybe Mark! Thats why we work well together, I gots the guns, you gots the brains! Now point me in the direction of workin!

Works on getting the guns all warmed up

I think perhaps Lorraine's rig woould work best to push the Tanker back to the Train Shed. Things on the farm have a tendency to explode. There may not be an evil council member there ( :hmpf: to Howard ) but we certainly have some sort of bad Farm kharma! :look:

You silly city boy! How would we push the train car when we need the gas in it? :hmpf:

The 2 options are; pulling it by hand or using a tractor from the farm...

You silly city boy! How would we push the train car when we need the gas in it? :hmpf:

The 2 options are; pulling it by hand or using a tractor from the farm...

Perhaps a long hose. Woowie Jeb sucks. :hmpf_bad:

:tongue: Anyway, I guess I forgot the stupid part about the truck being out of gas. I guess we'll have to use the Farm Tractor, but I vote that you or you son lead the way everywhere we go...or Howard.

Could we fill a bucket or container with gas and bring it back on the push car? With that bit of fuel, we could drive the semi to the fuel tanker and fill her up completely.

Could we fill a bucket or container with gas and bring it back on the push car? With that bit of fuel, we could drive the semi to the fuel tanker and fill her up completely.

If only we had a kettle... :sceptic:

I'll happily lead the way! I'm aware we've already figured out where we have to go, erman, but not everyone is as smart as you, and needed some convicing.

And as to your eye roll towards me, yes I saw it even hidden in those parathesis, it would make sense to look out for those town council folks. I don't believe in karma. Only town council men. And Big Foot.

This posse is ready to roll then!

Herman, you are the only Poindexter for me No one could match your puzzle solving skills cept maybe Mark! Thats why we work well together, I gots the guns, you gots the brains! Now point me in the direction of workin!

Works on getting the guns all warmed up

Wait a moment partner, I'm coming right?

Wait a moment partner, I'm coming right?

Why wouldn't you? We need you. We just need to keep our eye out for each other. Annoying as he is, Snitchman is on to something and our group did have a number of potentially fatal setbacks. If someone does want us dead they've gotten pretty close. We need to be very careful going back.

If anything more happens during this intermission, we'll need an intermission from the intermission to let TheBrickster catch up. :laugh:

Why wouldn't you? We need you. We just need to keep our eye out for each other. Annoying as he is, Snitchman is on to something and our group did have a number of potentially fatal setbacks. If someone does want us dead they've gotten pretty close. We need to be very careful going back.

Whew....for a second there, I thought you was gonna leave me behind, thanks there partner. Please no I ain't the condemning sort though, so if something's gotta be said to Jeb or Jethro I ain't gonna be the one ta say it. I am mighty interested in that separate train track though.

Let's sleep until our God returns. We should catch up on all of life points. :sadnew: ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh, Herman. I've already told you that there is a town council. I just can't tell you for sure who exactly it is! I know that you may not believe me becuase I'm CRAZY, but the mayor has backed me up on this!

:knight:

That's what I look like when I put that helmet I bought a while back on. Maybe I should wear it while we go into the woods!

Oh, Herman. I've already told you that there is a town council. I just can't tell you for sure who exactly it is! I know that you may not believe me becuase I'm CRAZY, but the mayor has backed me up on this!

That's what I look like when I put that helmet I bought a while back on. Maybe I should wear it while we go into the woods!

:hmpf: Did I ask you to repeat yourself? :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf:

:knight::cannon::pir_yoda:

And this is what it looks like when pirate Yoda shoots you with a cannon :hmpf: .

Let's sleep until our God returns. We should catch up on all of life points. :sadnew: ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Me too!

(I hope this works... :grin:).

Wait, so a select batch of dimwits are heading towards the farm while the rest of us stays put?! :wacko:

How do you plan on getting to the farm, anyway? Walking?! The truck is out of order and we don't have any other vehicles in the area.

In the meantime, however....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wait, so a select batch of dimwits are heading towards the farm while the rest of us stays put?! :wacko:

How do you plan on getting to the farm, anyway? Walking?! The truck is out of order and we don't have any other vehicles in the area.

In the meantime, however....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We got here on a hand car and others are planning to go back to the Train Shed while others have stated they're going to the Mayor's office, so :wacko: yourself.

Yes, a select bunch of dimwits are heading to the farm while the rest of you dimwits can stay put. :laugh:

Personally, I've got a safe to crack! :devil:

Personally, I've got a safe to crack! :devil:

For the last time, you can't crack that safe until god Alex come back :hmpf: . You clearly aren't religious enough................. :tongue:

Edited by Ricecracker