Sign in to follow this  
Commodore Hornbricker

MOC British Naval Store House (picture heavy)

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 78b

With the recent arrival of the HMS Lydia, a 36 Gun British Frigate, the great Navl Store House of the Port of Brick Royal springs to life. The salior and marines organize and transport stores to re-supply and out the legendary British Frigate so she may continue to dominate and destroy the French.

Wagons are filled with ships stores and materials to maintain the wareship and her crew.

Arms, black powder, and gold is also taken to the Lydia in support of her next mission against the French.

1244408842m_DISPLAY.jpg

12444088441_DISPLAY.jpg

1244408337m_SPLASH.jpg

12444083381_DISPLAY.jpg

12444083392_DISPLAY.jpg

12444083413_DISPLAY.jpg

1244408053m_SPLASH.jpg

12444080621_DISPLAY.jpg

1244407768m_SPLASH.jpg

12444077711_DISPLAY.jpg

12444077763_DISPLAY.jpg

12444074472_DISPLAY.jpg

The modular design allows for playability and access to all levels and areas of the interior.

1244407443m_SPLASH.jpg

Visit my MOC Page for more images. My MOCPage

I hope you enjoy this MOC and leave lots of posts!

Holy-frickin-crap that is awesome! I want it! :pir_bawling: You're army is amazing, :pir-wub: and the store house, fantastic. The upper storage room is definitely the best, and you adding a modular design to it makes it a MOC I will never forget. So thank you for showing this to us! :thumbup:

It looks great. The details are well done, and you have an impressive army of red coats. I was wondering why you are using the bluecoats flag? I do understand that the British navy uniforms were blue and the Marines uniforms were red, so I understand your idea of keeping the port you are planning historically accurate with having bluecoats as officers.

-Admiral Bejaune

Edited by Admiral Béjaune

It looks a bit like you are a bluecoat yourself, because you have a bluecoat flag, and in the discussion forum, a lot of people say this is also the flag of the French... :pir-sceptic: But this thing looks awesome. I like how you put a cannon in the building (above the doors) like a sort of statue. And I'm very jealous of all the food, that's quite hard to get and very expensive. Good work! :thumbup:

I dont know if I am more excited to see your port completed or mine!

As always, great work, and the fact that you have an ungodly amount of LEGO doesnt hurt either!!!

You sure have a lot of soldiers !!! I love this building and it seems to have a detailed interior , any chance of having more pictures of the interior ? it would be great!

I was wondering why you are using the bluecoats flag?

-Admiral Bejaune

Two reasons. 1) to drive home the point that the whole scene is Naval and I always thought of the blue flag as the naval one. If Lego releases a new line of Bluecoats with the inverted colors of the new Redcoats, then I'll make the Blue Flag French colors for the new figures. 2) I thought the Bluecoat supporters here would enjoy seeing the Blue flying high.

It looks a bit like you are a bluecoat yourself, because you have a bluecoat flag, and in the discussion forum, a lot of people say this is also the flag of the French...

Don't tell but the Blues are actually my favorite but only because they are British Navy to me. I support the Redcoats here because it seems that Bluecoat supporters here are for the French and Redcoats for the British...and I am for the British.

the fact that you have an ungodly amount of LEGO doesnt hurt either!!!

and yet I seem to always be searching for that one part I just can't find or don't have!

any chance of having more pictures of the interior ? it would be great!

All I have for the moment is posted on my MOC Page. I took out all the food and loose items after photographing so I could store the building without having to worry about losing any of it. It took about 4 hours to set that MOC up for photographing and now the 92 Redcoats and 10 Bluecoats and horses are back in their respective containers waiting for their next shot a MOC glory. I started construction of the Capstan Inn last night so hopefully some of them and can back for an apperance in that MOC.

Don't tell but the Blues are actually my favorite but only because they are British Navy to me. I support the Redcoats here because it seems that Bluecoat supporters here are for the French and Redcoats for the British...and I am for the British.

Ah, that explains a lot :pir-classic: It's ok. Everyone should decide for himself what the meanings are of the flags and stuff like that, actually you have a big point there. The blue flag is just more naval indeed. But the post of Chiles, with the red 'first ship WIP' shows a redcoats naval flag on the sails... so that one doesn't exist as a real flag?or does it..

This is insanely good Commodore Hornbricker! I love all the little details that you've included in your MOC. :thumbup:

I envy your Redcoat army. :pir-cry_sad:

so that one doesn't exist as a real flag?or does it..

Well the Redcoats have a flag this is similar to the blue but I always thought of the blue as navy and red as army so I've stuck with that but if a new blue line comes out with the same flag then I am going with the blue flag as French....and I'll have a lot for sale :pir-tongue:

This is insanely good Commodore Hornbricker! I love all the little details that you've included in your MOC. :thumbup:

I envy your Redcoat army. :pir-cry_sad:

Thanks...I enjoyed this one a great deal.

and those are just some of the marines....there's a whole redcoat army too....so don't mess with the redcoats. When I have completed Fort Monck you'll get the full redcoat experience.

It looks great Commodore! A large warehouse always comes in handy if the hold is already filled. With the small British vessels the holds are full in no time so it's good to have such a large building on the shore. :pir-tongue:

The storehouse is pretty well built with it's rock base and wood structure. And it is modular, which is always very important to me since I also take care of interiors. :thumbup:

Oh and I really like the goodies, carts and the army outside. :pir-wub:

Occupying this storehouse is top priority to the Bluecoats now, since it looks very important to the reddies. :pir-grin:

When I have completed Fort Monck you'll get the full redcoat experience.

I can't wait for "the full redcoat experience"! :pir_laugh2:

Occupying this storehouse is top priority to the Bluecoats now, since it looks very important to the reddies. :pir-grin:

I am sorry. I always forget the French don't feed their troops. Seeing all that food must be hard. :pir-tongue: Try if you dare! The guns of Passage Fort and Eldorado Fortress already stand in your way. When Ft. Monck is complete I will have ample rooms for you and your men. :pir_laugh2:

A very impressive store house, and a lot of red coats I must say.

Im glad that you used a lot of workers, I find that that the bulk of people focus on security (Soldiers, Gaurds Ect.) and not on the workers.

Edited by Ratshot

I feel the same way. I love the MOC too, looks like someone is making good use of all those MMVs.

What are MMV's?

I had thought they were medieval market villages but maybe I just made that up in my head.

OK duh? I must have been having a slow brain moment...Thanks. I actually end up using just a few parts from one building for windows. I do have a plan for them though but I am working on the Capstan Inn now that isn't really touching them much and then I am going to start working on Ft. Monck but down the road I will take them all apart.

Very good work, i see things are coming along nicely. You're deffinitly begining to get that look and feel that i know your after. I know that when your port is finished it will be very impressive after all the time and effort you are putting in on such a big project. Im currently still working on my coastline which i hope will be thirty feet when finished, comprising of all my ports and fishing villages and run by the british redcoats. So i think the british redcoats will be leading the way when it comes to ports as well as ships. Unstopable :pir-skull: . Im a privateer, but my loyalty is to the british :pir-classic: Keep up the good work.

you have a ridiculous amount of soldiers ;-)...great job! :pir-grin: :pir-grin:

He has many indeed!

Anyway, this is an awesome MOC, my respects to it!

The pictures of the inside of the building are a very nice extra also.

May I ask why the Red Coats are holding a Bluecoat flag?