Sign in to follow this  
starwarsdk

Red Vader helmet and more wanted

Hi

Im looking for a red vader helmet and the rest of the red helmets out there, i know there is a x wing heltmet aswell.

Also looking for shop displays from all star wars lego sets.....

Just mail me or send me a Pm on the board.

Henrik

Pardon me, but there was a red Vader Helmet???

Yes, there was. When LEGO first created the mold for Darth Vader's helmet, They molded it in red to see if there was any mistake in the mold. They chose red because it is easier to see the mistakes. That why you sometimes see pieces in red that didn't appear in that color in any set.

Pardon me, but there was a red Vader Helmet???

Here's the thread :wink:

You'll be lucky to get one cheap nowadays ($30+ on BL), although at one point someone (Magicbricks, I think) was selling them for $2 each, so some people have multiples...

Here's the thread :wink:

You'll be lucky to get one cheap nowadays ($30+ on BL), although at one point someone (Magicbricks, I think) was selling them for $2 each, so some people have multiples...

:laugh: The Vader's Red Helmet topic that was stolen and then returned to the Star Wars Forum.

The red helmet is available on Bricklink so is the red rebel helmet from the Skyhopper T-19 which must be the other one referred to.

Hi guys

thanx for the replys.. yes it was the red helmet from the skyhopper i ment... will go to BL and buy some right away...

Anybode btw know of some german sites with bst forums...

Henrik

Sign in to follow this