Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

Galactic Paranoia: One Replacement Needed

With Trexxen missing in action, it looks like I'll have no choice but to replace him for the duration of the game.

Interested applicants with previous game experience should PM me and be able to promise active participation.

... should PM me ...

Duhhhhhhhhh :wacko: I'm interested! What do I do? Do I post here to tell you. Well I am. :blush: Duuuuuuuuh *huh*:alien:

This is a perfect example of what I'm working with here. :hmpf:

Smartasses. :tongue:

Don't think I didn't consider playing him myself. I'm only 4 people and a painting so far. I could have one of the parrots do it. :wacko:

Instead, WhiteFang will be filling in. Yes, after careful consideration, I have determined that it can be done without compromising the game in any way, so everyone's favourite dead Jedi returns, yet again. Let's hope he doesn't suffer another quick, Grim death. :laugh:

If Trexxen returns during day 7 and is able to pledge continued participation, he'll return to the game, otherwise WhiteFang will maintain the part for the duration.

Thanks to all who volunteered, just understand that I need to know I can rely on the person selected, so it was best to go with a known Mafia player as opposed to someone completely new.

Booo! :tongue:

Never underestimate the power of the Jedi Master Knight. Since I was killed earlier, I got all the time I want to master this technique and now, I can actually execute my soul transfer technique onto Trexxen, Pvt. Trent "Madman" Maverick. Don't worry, this effect is temporary and Widanko will be sleeping inside Trent's deepest memories.

We shall continue this game. By the way, my rebel friends, it doesn't matter whether I am Imperial or Rebel right now. For all that matters, let's toast Black Sun organisation. :devil:

I see how it works. All you MODs have a conspiracy so that, in essence, even if you die out in a Mafia game, you still get to play. Now don't ban me for uncovering your deepest and darkest secret :grin: . Seriously though, welcome back Mr. Fangoli.

I see how it works. All you MODs have a conspiracy so that, in essence, even if you die out in a Mafia game, you still get to play. Now don't ban me for uncovering your deepest and darkest secret :grin: .

I wasn't called "DarkFang" for nothing. :devil:

9.jpg

Seriously though, welcome back Mr. Fangoli.

Glad to be back! :thumbup:

Can I play? I don't understand these games but I'd like to pester you with questions, play poorly and then just drop out without letting you know.

Please?

Can I play? I don't understand these games but I'd like to pester you with questions, play poorly and then just drop out without letting you know.

Please?

You sound like a perfect candidate :thumbup: .

Please?

Isn't that pretty much normal play for you? :devil:

OH, IT BURNS! :oh:

Isn't that pretty much normal play for you? :devil:

OH, IT BURNS! :oh:

What do I play? I PMed you my vote.

What do I play?

Tuba.

I PMed you my vote.

I see that. :hmpf:

I'd lock this thread, but it wouldn't help. :hmpf_bad:

Did I win the mafia game? :sweet:

Yes you did. Your prize is in the nearest electrical outlet, you just need to get it out with a fork.

Yes you did. *pulls a lever and makes the floor under you drop to expose a spiked pit*

Congratulations, you have won Mystery Castle! Now stay tuned for Mystery Castle 2, coming soon! :grin:

Yes you did. *pulls a lever and makes the floor under you drop to expose a spiked pit*

Congratulations, you have won Mystery Castle! Now stay tuned for Mystery Castle 2, coming soon! :grin:

:laugh: So true! :laugh: And not long now till the excitement begins anew! :devil:

Yes you did. Your prize is in the nearest electrical outlet, you just need to get it out with a fork.

Ah yes, the memories. Worst ending ever :tongue: (looking very much forward to MC2 though :sweet:)

Ah yes, the memories. Worst ending ever :tongue: (looking very much forward to MC2 though :sweet:)

I don't know, with the new rules about not letting noobs host, we may have to think this one through carefully. :grin:

I don't know, with the new rules about not letting noobs host, we may have to think this one through carefully. :grin:

Bastard! You can't stop me now, my rein of badly scripted scenes and self-centred plot-lines will begin again! :tongue:

Besides, I've already started on the scenery. :blush:

Bastard! You can't stop me now, my rein of badly scripted scenes and self-centred plot-lines will begin again! :tongue:

Speaking of which, I've got an episode of EB News to work on, thanks for reminding me.

Besides, I've already started on the scenery. :blush:

Can we count on potatoes for those who fail to participate to their fullest? :devil:

Can we count on potatoes for those who fail to participate to their fullest? :devil:

Personally I think having them die by drowning in horse manure would be more fitting :devil: (hmm, have to remember that for my own game (if I'm ever allowed to host one :tongue:))

Personally I think having them die by drowning in horse manure would be more fitting :devil: (hmm, have to remember that for my own game (if I'm ever allowed to host one :tongue:))

Oddly enough, in LEGO there isn't much visual difference in potatoes and horse manure. :laugh:

As for you hosting... start the bribery now.

You hear that, kiddies? Get in mommy and daddy's wallets and look for those little green pieces of paper, or rainbow coloured, or whatever they have locally, and send it to your old uncle Shadows who will find an appropriate way to dispose of it, and in return, let you play his game. Isn't that great? WOOWEE!

You hear that, kiddies? Get in mommy and daddy's wallets and look for those little green pieces of paper, or rainbow coloured, or whatever they have locally, and send it to your old uncle Shadows who will find an appropriate way to dispose of it, and in return, let you play his game. Isn't that great? WOOWEE!

*Runs to mommy's room*

*Hear a slap*

I guess I won't be running a game now. Unless you are interested in my super rare MISB old set collection that I didn't tell you about when we were trading. Oh well.

... and send it to your old uncle Shadows who will find an appropriate way to dispose of it, and in return, let you play his game. Isn't that great?

*Looks in my wallet*

How does twenty-five cents sound, "old uncle Shadows"? :grin:

Nah, I kid, I know the spot's already filled. :classic:

Edited by Strikerâ„¢

Sign in to follow this