Sign in to follow this  
Aliencat

MOC: The Fleshwelder

First of all, for those of you unfamiliar with the ball sport Techball, check out

which sums it up perfectly. It's usually played with four players, 2 vs 2, since there are four different channels in the Power Functions system.

Here's my contestant for a future Lowlug Techball game, The Fleshwelder. It's an evil machine from space from the future from the pits of hell.

fleshwelder1.jpg

fleshwelder2.jpg

fleshwelder3.jpg

It uses two Power Functions M motors, one to power each wheel. I'll shoot a video of it in daylight tomorrow and post it here.

More information on MOCpages

Looks pretty cool, but the name doesn't really suit it. More gruesome details could have been added to make it live up to it's name.

that's a really cool techball evil machine! looks like the machine Mr Lovecraft should use^^

Looks pretty cool, but the name doesn't really suit it. More gruesome details could have been added to make it live up to it's name.

Hey Arthas,

I'd love to add more cool evil things, but in a Techball match your vehicle really takes a beating. The trick is to build something that can survive all those crashes, and that gets harder the more details you want to add.