top_view_minifigures.jpg

no_pilot_side.jpg

no_pilot.jpg

side_engines.jpg

side_greebles.jpg

bottom.jpg

top_view.jpg

figs.jpg

What this is suppose to be is a small sky boat that flies through the clouds as if it were the open sea. That's really about it :classic:.

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

That is a great speeder. :sweet: I can see there is a lot of detail and flexibility with the hinges! :thumbup: Is it based on anything from anime movies or other sci-fi stuff?

Greetings,

JD

I really like it, nice and sleek design. Engines are great, well detailed. It feels very relaxing. :classic:

Great work :thumbup:. I really love the engines, especially the little rudders and wheels on the front.

Coloring is nice, and over all shape is nice. My only avice is to not go with black as a main color from now on. It's very hard to photograph. It, however, didn't turn out too bad in this case, and I'm really digging the design, especially the engines!

My only avice is to not go with black as a main color from now on. It's very hard to photograph.

Yah, this was my first time ever photographing anything with this quality and I definitely found out that black was very hard to photograph. But I'm very limited in color and pieces. I build by slapping pieces together with no idea with what I'm going to build. Black was just the most abundant color I had to use. Do you know if there's a special way on photographing black? A reflector seemed to help me a little.

Is it based on anything from anime movies or other sci-fi stuff?

Nope, just my own thing. The whole premise of the Cloud Wakers theme is that the world is only the skies and those skies are split into three fractions: the law enforcing Armada, the rough and hardy pirates, and the skies-the-limit adventures called the Cloud Wakers.

Thanks for all your comments guys :sweet:.

That is brilliant. I love MOCs set in themes where the sky is all. The design is great and your minifigs fit their role perfectly! :thumbup:

Have you any more MOCs in this theme?