Matn

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4

Hi guys!

Just wondering, does anyone know where you have to go to create your own character?

Thanks! :classic:

I believe it is in the second room of Madam Malkins: Robes for all Occasions shop in Diagon Ally. I think so, I've never actually made one.

Hi guys!

Just wondering, does anyone know where you have to go to create your own character?

Thanks! :classic:

I believe it is in the second room of Madam Malkins: Robes for all Occasions shop in Diagon Ally. I think so, I've never actually made one.

That's right. Go in the shop and up the stairs. Walk into one of the fitting rooms and you'll come out in the fig-making room. :classic:

Just one thing: Does the "Basement of Doom" also appear in the handheld versions, NDS or PSP? Thanks for an answer, considering getting this, but not if it's buggy!

Just one thing: Does the "Basement of Doom" also appear in the handheld versions, NDS or PSP? Thanks for an answer, considering getting this, but not if it's buggy!

I don't think so. I think it's just a PS3 glitch. I know that other consoles have different glitches, so you might be best to check the problems your desired console has before you buy the game. :classic:

Really? I thought that also the PC and 360 suffer from it cause of the same faulty source code or something! I tried to check it out though but there are no people whatsoever who buy the PSP version, everyone got a console these days. If everyone on EB knows bout it, please tell me! Cheers

Really? I thought that also the PC and 360 suffer from it cause of the same faulty source code or something! I tried to check it out though but there are no people whatsoever who buy the PSP version, everyone got a console these days. If everyone on EB knows bout it, please tell me! Cheers

Maybe so. I don't think the Wii version has the 'basement glitch', but it has a 'Malfoy duel glitch' instead, so my point still stands. :classic:

Just give Google a thorough search. Chances are that other people have found a PSP glitch and posted about it, if one exists.

Whether this counts as bumping an old topic or not I don't know. But I am needing help to get two of the last three achievements that I need on the Xbox 360 version of this game. The three achievements I need are: Lumos Solem(destroy 50 devil's snare plants. 15g), which is easy enough, Quick Quidditch(complete the Quidditch level in under 5 minutes. 15g), but I don't know which Quidditch level it is referring to(is it A Jinxed Broom, Dobby's Plan or The Quidditch World Cup?) and Role Reversal(defeat Harry(as Voldemort) in the graveyard. 15g), but how do you do that?

In short, I am asking someone who owns the Xbox 360 version of this game to explain to me how to get the latter two achievements. Lumos Solem is easy but it just takes time to complete. Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to give me answers.

On the glitch side of things, my only glitch happened on Out of the Dungeon after the bit where Ron uses Scabbers to go up the pipes and remove the gas. After doing it on story mode, I tried to move on to the next bit where the troll whacks the statue, but it always froze when I played as Harry, but when I did it using Ron, it let me continue the level. Is that a glitch that anyone else has encountered?

Lord Embo

Edited by Lord Embo

If you're missing a gold brick, try looking in Eeylops Owl Emporium. That's where my last one was.

Use the brick-built sweeper vehicle to clean the floor and the gold brick will appear.

My last one was the five golden books in the Ravenclaw dormitory, even though you can get it really early on(when you first unlock a Ravenclaw character). Apologies for the double post.

Lord Embo

Edited by Lord Embo

Whether this counts as bumping an old topic or not I don't know. But I am needing help to get two of the last three achievements that I need on the Xbox 360 version of this game. The three achievements I need are: Lumos Solem(destroy 50 devil's snare plants. 15g), which is easy enough, Quick Quidditch(complete the Quidditch level in under 5 minutes. 15g), but I don't know which Quidditch level it is referring to(is it A Jinxed Broom, Dobby's Plan or The Quidditch World Cup?) and Role Reversal(defeat Harry(as Voldemort) in the graveyard. 15g), but how do you do that?

In short, I am asking someone who owns the Xbox 360 version of this game to explain to me how to get the latter two achievements. Lumos Solem is easy but it just takes time to complete. Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to give me answers.

On the glitch side of things, my only glitch happened on Out of the Dungeon after the bit where Ron uses Scabbers to go up the pipes and remove the gas. After doing it on story mode, I tried to move on to the next bit where the troll whacks the statue, but it always froze when I played as Harry, but when I did it using Ron, it let me continue the level. Is that a glitch that anyone else has encountered?

Lord Embo

1) Quick Quidditch - It means the first Quidditch level, the one in TPS. I recommend doing it once, to get your bearings, then again quickly.

2) Role Reversal - Buy Voldemort, go to the final level, go into FreePlay, select your character as Voldy, the other as Harry, be in the graveyard, and Avarda Cadarva!

1) Quick Quidditch - It means the first Quidditch level, the one in TPS. I recommend doing it once, to get your bearings, then again quickly.

2) Role Reversal - Buy Voldemort, go to the final level, go into FreePlay, select your character as Voldy, the other as Harry, be in the graveyard, and Avarda Cadarva!

Thanks. I now have all the achievements on the game! Now to wait for Years 5-7! :grin:

Lord Embo

Thanks. I now have all the achievements on the game! Now to wait for Years 5-7! :grin:

Congrats! Welcome to the club. :grin:

How do you unlock the Voldomort Level anyway.

I think that's supposed to be a question. :sceptic:

You need to find and collect all 200 gold bricks before go to Borgin and Burkes to unlock the bonus level. Complete this and purchase him like any other character. :classic:

Edited by ADHO15

How do you unlock the Voldomort Level anyway.

Get all the Gold Bricks in the game. On the level, you just have to earn 1,000,000 studs to complete the level and unlock Voldemort's character token to buy at Madam Malkin's. I also think you need to get all the other characters in the game before you can do the level.

Lord Embo

Seriously, already? *huh* Wow, you're good. Well, congratz :wink::thumbup:

It only took me a week to complete the game on Xbox 360 to 100%(achievements included). :classic:

Sorry for the double post, but no one has posted since I last did.

Lord Embo

Edited by Lord Embo

Knowing this game has tons of glithes, if a patch is released, what form is it. (disc, downloadable...)

I called and asked about an incoming patch for this game and the reply was:

"We're working on it, but it may take a long time to complete it."

So it seems that there won't be a patch for a while yet. :hmpf_bad: Oh well, it doesn't matter to me as I have already completed the game and only encountered one glitch all the way through.

Lord Embo

I called and asked about an incoming patch for this game and the reply was:

"We're working on it, but it may take a long time to complete it."

So it seems that there won't be a patch for a while yet. :hmpf_bad: Oh well, it doesn't matter to me as I have already completed the game and only encountered one glitch all the way through.

Lord Embo

i have found atleast 5 already.

i have found atleast 5 already.

What console are you playing on and where did you buy the game from? Also, was the game new, or was it second-hand?

I played the game on Xbox 360 and bought the game from Amazon unplayed beforehand. The amount of glitches you encounter either goes down to these three factors or you're just unlucky.

Lord Embo

What console are you playing on and where did you buy the game from? Also, was the game new, or was it second-hand?

I played the game on Xbox 360 and bought the game from Amazon unplayed beforehand. The amount of glitches you encounter either goes down to these three factors or you're just unlucky.

Lord Embo

I got it at target the day it came out, new. I guess it's just luck!

So at long last they are releasing Lego Harry Potter for Mac users, something we have been waiting for, for a long time :-)

January 14, 2011

Paul

Edited by Walter Kovacs
Making sure the date doesn't get lost

There's already a topic pinned at the top of this forum. It'd fit right in there.