Sign in to follow this  
Paul cantu

The Governor's Estate

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 78c

This should be the final governor's mansion moc. I thought it was appropriate to built more of an estate for my governor instead of only a mansion. The estate includes gardens, the first tennis court in the new world, a beautiful fountain, stables and a boat house.

p5250431.jpg

p5250444.jpg

p5250423.jpg

I don't know if I will keep the water snot. I am going to need as many blue bricks as possible for the rest of my port's water.

p5250458.jpg

Governor Raul and some top generals playing an intense game of croquet.

p5250433.jpg

The governor's guard gators

p5250437.jpg

The first tennis court in the new world. Looks like the Spanish are beating the British! But look the British have a third player.

p5250440.jpg

The boat house

p5250439.jpg

I hope you enjoyed!

The mansion interior: http://mocpages.com/moc.php/92251

More pictures: http://mocpages.com/moc.php/122511

There is a lot of nice work in this massive MOC, Bravo!

Highlights of mine are the detailing on the Mansion and the boathouse. If I were to suggest any improvements its to jazz up the roofing a little, but otherwise you have captured the look nicely.

:monkey:

Very impressive piece of work! I like how you made the flying tennis ball (though I didn't know tennis already existed in that time) and I also like the croquet game. The buildings are just perfect, I have nothing to add to it. Maybe the governor thinks that te palmtrees look too disorganized, maybe not :pir-classic: I think they look great there and they support the suggestion that it's in the new world. I think the governor must be very satisfied by living in such a beautiful house!

Nicely done, a tennis court, a boat house, games and a tame croq to guard the house!

A big :thumbup: from me!

Wow that looks like a great summer retreat, when can i move in? :pir_laugh2:

All the details and stuff going on make this a nice and lively MOC, well done!

I love this port because its not like other ones people make. They make there port for show, but this is full playability!

The little boat house is the main thing that made me love this, It reminds me of what I used to try to make in LDD. Brilliant!

I agree with the others, it looks great :thumbup: :thumbup: I love all the sports stuff :pir-wub: Good luck with your port Paul cantu.

I love it as well! The gardens are very nice.

The tennisfield is funny! I've never seen that before here on the pirate forum. :pir_laugh2:

The croquet game is cool too, and the alligator as guard dog...

The boathouse is from simple design, which looks great. I think the boathouse makes the MOC complete.

Oh and I love the stagecoach!! :pir-wub:

Great MOC. All the details are great. The grounds are so full of detail and interesting things to check out. You have so much going on the great thing about a creation of this size is you can change the feel so much just by having the minifigures doing different things. Well done. :thumbup:

The detail incorporated into this moc is great, its a very busy day there. The house is very nice and the building technique is simple and effective. I have looked at the interior pics, and I like them except for the bathroom.. I don't think they had working plumbing in that day in age. They had dry toilets that were used. I believe there would be an outhouse somewhere on the estate.

Cheers,

Admiral Béjaune