Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

MOTEE: Building Challenge

Just as a fun thing for those of you reading Murder on the Emerald Express, are you interested in building one of the scenes?

We did this with Mystery Ship, and there were some fantastic creations.

So, try building a scene from the mystery. Your creation might even be pictured in the mystery.

Share them here!

Great idea! I'll have to have a think.

Eerily, even before the EE characters were announced, I had just bought an official 'Schmelt' figure from bricklink - I always wanted a curly 'stached Chef fig and never had one. However I 'lost' it almost immediately before the mystery started and can't find it anywhere! :cry_sad: It's odd, because I have everything else from that order :look: I bet someone from Willoughby had something to do with the disappearance. They're probably using it as a voodoo fig right now! *huh* Save me!

Eerily, even before the EE characters were announced, I had just bought an official 'Schmelt' figure from bricklink - I always wanted a curly 'stached Chef fig and never had one. However I 'lost' it almost immediately before the mystery started and can't find it anywhere! :cry_sad: It's odd, because I have everything else from that order :look: I bet someone from Willoughby had something to do with the disappearance. They're probably using it as a voodoo fig right now! *huh* Save me!

Strangely, when one plays these mysteries for a while, very odd things sometimes occur. They seem to happen every time I host a mystery... :skull:

What a fun idea! :classic:

I'll at least try to build some scene with Eleanor, but I do have a few bigger projects in my hands for the summer already (Time Crash, prequels and sequel to Princess Quest, graduation...). :wink:

Where should we post creations?

Ahem...

Share them here!

Is this open to the public, or just the participants of the game?

Is this open to the public, or just the participants of the game?

Everybody can join in on the fun!

It's extra rewarding to see the viewers do it, it lets us know how much you're enjoying things. :thumbup:

You may post them right here. All can join in!

I look forward to seeing some of your favorite scenes in Lego.

I've already started work on the train shed. :sweet:

I love following the series, and of course now I wish I would have kept my roll, but it just shows to go ya. :laugh:

Do we have to have a certain amount of figs from the mystery, Brickster? If not, I'm going to work right now! :grin:

I love following the series, and of course now I wish I would have kept my roll, but it just shows to go ya. :laugh:

Do we have to have a certain amount of figs from the mystery, Brickster? If not, I'm going to work right now! :grin:

No, this is just for fun.

3961fed6.jpg

Ok, not much, but an idea that I came up with this afternoon whilst playing with my LEGO bricks. :classic:

This is where the staff are first inspecting a jammed drive rod before it is discovered that the Johnson Rod is the problem. :pir-laugh:

motee.jpg

I tried to keep it a colour photo whilst maintaining the old feel that TheBRickster has achieved in his supurb photographs for this great mystery. I may get a chance to actually build something in the near future, but probably not. So for now, this is my contribution to the building challenge. :tongue:

This is where the staff are first inspecting a jammed drive rod before it is discovered that the Johnson Rod is the problem. :pir-laugh:

Very nicely done! :thumbup:

It reminds me lots of laughter! I hope to see more of our memorable scenes from others too. :tongue:

I haven't been following the game and I wanted to participate in this contest. I know enough to know that Willoughby is some kind of mystery town so I made use of my (only) Space Police set and made this. It's night time over here right now so I couldn't go outside and get a background like Gaylord. :tongue: I thought of going outside and using a flashlight to give it a "mystery" effect but I don't have a working flashlight. :cry_sad: The editing was done with MS Paint so go easy on me. If you don't understand it, the sign says Willoughby has been alien free for 6 days and NOW aliens are invading! :alien: Better get it changed to 0 (again.) :wink:

Willoughby2.jpg

I haven't been following the game and I wanted to participate in this contest. I know enough to know that Willoughby is some kind of mystery town so I made use of my (only) Space Police set and made this....

:laugh: Maybe this explains the eerie green mist over the Farm :look:

:laugh: Maybe this explains the eerie green mist over the Farm :look:

Mist? The Mist! Not aliens, weird creatures! "Something in the mist!"

In that case, BRICKSTER, give me a position as an alien! I want to destroy the express!

(I hope that doesn't change my title to Mystery Alien)

Sign in to follow this