Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Kirk

Classic Star Trek decals (Head & Torso)

These are lovely and accurate decals. :thumbup: I love Star Trek. I love all of the series, but TOS is my favorite (The Trouble with Tribbles is my favorite episode). Adam, you should watch TOS. None of the Klingons looked like the one's in TNG. It's a little bit of an absurd series but it's hard to beat for some good TV. :sweet:

Thank you both for the kind words (Alice & Commander Flash).

@ Alice; TOS is the best and the Tribbles episode is great... must try to find a way to make a decal of these creatures... :classic:

So the Klingons are the bad guys and you are the good Captain that saves the universe and you wear a baseball cap right? :tongue:

You're getting better and better at this Kurt, i really like the official look your decals have. :thumbup:

I surely would like to see them on a minifig sometime.

A fantastic work, they all look very good indeed but my favoritesĀ“re simply your really cool Andorians... :thumbup:

I added the Cherons (Black/White & White/Black race)... maybe my fast decal design ever... :laugh:

So the Klingons are the bad guys and you are the good Captain that saves the universe and you wear a baseball cap right? :tongue:

--> @ Captain Green Hair... I understand the confusion with my nickname but Iā€™m not really a trekkie, Iā€™m more a Star Wars fan. Although I like the original series a lot. But for you Rick I'll fight the klingons with just my baseball cap.

You're getting better and better at this Kurt, i really like the official look your decals have. :thumbup:.

--> Thx Rick... and is always my goal to let it look as Lego-ish as possible. Not always that easy. I had a lot of problems with the Salt Vampire... I think I made 5-6 versions of it on paper. Eventually after 3 versions in Illustrator I found the one that satisfied me with just the right amount of details.

But sometimes you have to make choices like with the Mugato (horned ape), the Tellarites (pig faced race) and the Andorians (blue race with antennaeā€™s). The problem with the Mugato and the Tellarites was the nose because normally minifigures donā€™t have a nose. But sometimes itā€™s part of the character and you have to add it for the recognition. With the Andorians it where the antennaeā€™s. I try to add them on the front & side in a designed version but this was silly. Manly because theyā€™re on the ā€œbackā€ of their head.

I surely would like to see them on a minifig sometime.

--> I gone do some... I just have to order some decal paper... I need it anyway for the contest on Minifig Customisation Workshop.

A fantastic work, they all look very good indeed but my favoritesĀ“re simply your really cool Andorians... :thumbup:

--> @ Asuka,... I'm happy that you like them... I spend a lot of time on them... those damn antennea's... :laugh:

Great work on the decals, they look awesome!

--> @ Bartram,... thx for the kind words.

Great job, but since I never saw the original Star Trek, I don't get the Citizens. They look like those teletubby things. :tongue:

Really nice job on all of them though! :tongue:

These are really good! :thumbup: And the thought of having orion minifigures :cry_happy:. I can't wait!

These are really good! :thumbup: And the thought of having orion minifigures :cry_happy:. I can't wait!

Thx for the positive vibes and I will make some time for the orions.

But I got a lot of request via Flickr, so it can take some time before I can make them... but I make them.

Great job, but since I never saw the original Star Trek, I don't get the Citizens. They look like those teletubby things. :tongue:

Really nice job on all of them though! :tongue:

Well, basicly, the Gideons citizens (the teletuby things) were wearing the suits because their planet was overpopulated, so the suits would take less space. Sooooo the Gideon ambassador captured Kirk on a fake Enterprise, and got a diease out of Kirk's blood, and he was gonna use it to kill his daughter (she chose to die) and then get volanteers to basicly commite suiscide. Thus reducing the population of Gideon.

Edited by Zapper Brick

Just added some minifigs... will add the new torso design of the USSE Crew some.

You can find the new version of the uniform in this thread.

How did I not find these beauties before I go he Kre-O, I wish I did, these are fantastic!

Edited by Rinzler

Wow! I concur with Rinzler, some stunning stuff, particularly like the Andorian's, classic Klingon's, the Gorn (I'm expecting a huge rock to be flung at me by him!) and the Cheron's. Fantastic work! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Just found out that Lego decals fit on Kre-o figures, looks like my universe expands once more

Edited by Rinzler