Sign in to follow this  
Oky

Space Skulls AT-ST

indexed.gif

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

The Space Skulls got tired of getting their butts kicked by Star Justice, so they set out to find a different galaxy to take over. After a long travel, they found a very large galaxy full of many different vehicles, minifigs, and locations - the Lego Star Wars galaxy! So, they decided to invade it! But in order to match the awesomeness of the Star Wars vehicles, they had to adapt. And so, they created this:

The All Terrain Skull Terrorizer (AT-ST for short)!

skull-at-st_title.jpg

This beast of a war machine is mostly made up of parts from the Space Skulls set for authenticity!

Front - "Say Aaah."

skull-at-st_front.jpg

Left Side - As you can see here, the front laser cannons can be tilted 90 degrees down.

skull-at-st_left.jpg

Back - This is where it carries its fuel cells.

skull-at-st_back.jpg

Right Side - The side with the big missile! Just like the missile launcher on the left side of the vehicle, this one can turn 360 degrees.

skull-at-st_right.jpg

Top - The "head" can turn about 40 degrees to each side!

skull-at-st_top.jpg

The top can be easily removed to look inside where the Space Skulls commander sits at the controls!

skull-at-st_interior.jpg

But here is the best part: The teeth glow in the dark, and when you put a light brick on the ceiling like this...

skull-at-st_lightbrick.jpg

... then you will see a scarry glowing face in the darkness!

skull-at-st_glow1.jpg

More pics in this Brickshelf folder.

I hope you like it and feel intimidated! :skull: Comments and criticism are welcome!

:skull: THE INVASION HAS BEGUN! :skull:

Awesome! :cry_happy: That is one amazing entry Oky! The head looks great, and the teeth glowing in the dark is really good too! :thumbup:

I want one! :sing:

Thanks, JD! :classic: Glad you like it. If you want one, you can simply get the Space Skulls set and build your own. :wink:

A note to KimT: Sorry, but I forgot that I had to type "Invasion Contest Entry" in the sub-title. :blush: Could you please exchange it with the "BEWARE!"? Thanks.

Also, please let me know if any of the pics are too large.

Nicely done. I foresee you beating me in this contest. :cry_happy: Unless they disqualify you for not following the rules about your title.

Edited by Rook

This is one amazing entry, and I love how you designed the skull, by making sure that it look similar to AT-ST. :thumbup:

The light effect is great, and it really have a cool look! great job on it !

indexed.gif

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

The Space Skulls got tired of getting their butts kicked by Star Justice, so they set out to find a different galaxy to take over. After a long travel, they found a very large galaxy full of many different vehicles, minifigs, and locations - the Lego Star Wars galaxy! So, they decided to invade it! But in order to match the awesomeness of the Star Wars vehicles, they had to adapt. And so, they created this:

(snipped)

That's really awesome! :skull:

No. You're not allowed to enter.

:tongue:

Seriously, you're just too good. Again, you've dominated the competition with this great entry. the light up feature is awesome, and the overall design is very fitting.

What will you do with two EB Stormies?

Brilliant! You have really captured the essence of both themes! (And made Space Skulls somewhat better in the process)

All the functions greatly enhance this entry and the light-up detail is amazing! :wub:

Great job! I love the lighted face effect it is a truly stunning creation Oky! :cry_happy: But I guess now we we are rivals!!!! :devil:

Now where is my book on how to hack websites.... :cry_sad: I thought I had a chance. Damn you for being so good!

Good idea, and nicely done :)

(Maybe a Xrossbones-Wings after that?)

Brilliant, love it, even though I'm not a fan of space skulls. There's a very good chance it'll get some of my votes.

Great entry, love it! :wub:

I'm not really into other themes than SW, but this is a little masterpiece. :cry_happy:

Im so scared! :sing::cry_sad:

I really like how you have used the white with the bright reed and yellow and managed to use a bit of black in there aswell. I really like how you put teeth on it that made me laugh. The glow in the dark face just puts the icing on the cake!

well done and good luck!

I know we're not voting yet, but this has to be my favourite entry. It perfectly conveys the Space Skulls theme, but set in the Star Wars Universe. Plus the light up eyes and the detail with those chainsaw blades! drool.... that's just damn fine building!

Laurie

Edited by SeaKing61

Very awesome. All the details and smooth shapes really make it.

My favorite in this competition so far. :thumbup:

I would enter this compo but I have a smackdown to do.

Wow! this is really cool! It looks like a Space Skulls set with legs! I like the spikes on the legs. Great Job!

I was expecting to see the tank walker thing ( Never got around to learning the name ) but seeing a space skull version caught me off gaurd! Good work!

Erhm... not much to add.

This has qualified.

:skull:

Filled to the brim with pure win!!!!

very intelligent and SNOTy design!

Yes, its absolutely covered in it. :sick::grin: Good luck in the contest, Oky.

Love this entry Oky Wan :laugh:

The skull head/cockpit is just inspired and suits the Space Skulls theme down to the ground. Nice work!