Sign in to follow this  
Darth_Ewok

Xbox 360

This is a question for everyone who got one.

Is Xbox360 worth the $400-$600?

I am a big fan of Nintendo myself and I have always been into multiplayer games like Mariokart and Super Smash Bros. I have talked to people who used to have Xbox night where a buch of people would get together and play. After Xbox live came out they all switched to that and play at home with headsets. It took away some of the fun they said and I wanted to know if it is the same for Xbox360. Also are the games worth getting the system for? I have heard about a big RPG coming out but I wouldn't have time for that and I personally think Halo sucks so if you don't count those games will Xbox360 be worth having?

Thanks!

I am going to wait and give them time to work out all the bugs before getting one.

I am a big fan of Nintendo myself and I have always been into multiplayer games like Mariokart and Super Smash Bros. I have talked to people who used to have Xbox night where a buch of people would get together and play. After Xbox live came out they all switched to that and play at home with headsets. It took away some of the fun they said and I wanted to know if it is the same for Xbox360. Also are the games worth getting the system for? I have heard about a big RPG coming out but I wouldn't have time for that and I personally think Halo sucks so if you don't count those games will Xbox360 be worth having?

Thanks!

I think that xbox live makes the gaming experience somewhat better. I say this maily beause that I dont like when you play 4 persons on the same console, and then you only have 1/4 of the screen.

BTW one of the best features of the xbox live is the voice chat. you can even talk to people who do not even play the same game as you do.

Overall I would say that the console is worth the money, especially with games like dead or alive coming out soon.

I am a big fan of Nintendo myself and I have always been into multiplayer games like Mariokart and Super Smash Bros.  I have talked to people who used to have Xbox night where a buch of people would get together and play.  After Xbox live came out they all switched to that and play at home with headsets.  It took away some of the fun they said and I wanted to know if it is the same for Xbox360.  Also are the games worth getting the system for?  I have heard about a big RPG coming out but I wouldn't have time for that and I personally think Halo sucks so if you don't count those games will Xbox360 be worth having?

Thanks!

I think that xbox live makes the gaming experience somewhat better. I say this maily beause that I dont like when you play 4 persons on the same console, and then you only have 1/4 of the screen.

BTW one of the best features of the xbox live is the voice chat. you can even talk to people who do not even play the same game as you do.

Overall I would say that the console is worth the money, especially with games like dead or alive coming out soon.

Do you have Xbox Live? If so, please can you PM you addy and we could have a few games one night...

I myself have it and I think its great, I can now talk to my best friends who live in France and Doha, without using the phone. Plus you get to enjoy playing (and thrashing) others from the comfort of your own home....