Sign in to follow this  
Darth_Ewok

Xbox 360

Does anyone have an Xbox360 here? How long were you in line?

I've got one! Yeahawww!!! :-D

My Dad got in line at the Bellevue best buy yesterday morning when we went to school (I think he wants it more than we do! ;) ) We met up with him later and stayed the night. We saw the guy with the first one walking out, and Bill gates was there to! It was pretty fun.

I haven't actually played it yet (5 more hours!) but I will! The box itself looks really cool. They had about 12 demo Xbox360's there and they looked AMAZING! ;)

These next few days are going to be fun! :-D

I played on one over the weekend (at an event) and it was awsome...sadly I wont be getting one until next year (I need more money).....

My faviourite game has got to be Perfect Dark Zero....

Awsome Darth! I still need to get mine. But in the mean time I can rent it for free because my brother works at a Video store :oD

My friend Connor did. We're not good friends so its a no-go for me. Poo.

:^D I feel dead. Dangit. :^D

I just finished playing a hour of King kong. WOW! Its amazing!

Definately one of my favorite games so far! :-D

Has anyone seen the prices these are going for online? I've heard someone spotted one for about $5000 a couple days ago. *wacko*

Wow! The friends I have that bought them had to return them due to an overheating problem that rendered the system in a non-working state.

Apparently, this seems to be a world-wide phenomena. Rushed production don't ya know.

Personally, I'm waiting for a revolution.

Oh yeah.

<<DV>>

All I need is my nes and FF1..Other than that I play WOW(World of Warcraft) But I play LEGO's more than anything else soo I would much rather spend 500$ on LEGO's than X-Box 360. And plus my friend is getting one ill just play with him.

Nah Bill doesnt need more money..Buy LEGOS! Help them.

Everyone here seems to think that getting 500 dollars of legos is soo much but u can get and X box 360 which is no big deal...LEGOs will always be as good...Even in 50 years u cant make them better or upgrade them, but X box 360 on the other hand will be out of date when we have platforms which allow smelling feeling real live action with you actually in the screen etc :D LEGOS arnt technology and are an everlasting toy, soo much better!

Man, I've got the money, researched the games I want, and all ready to go, right? One problem, everywhere I look I can buy all the 360's games and accessories, but NO XBOX 360 CONSOLES. :'( This stinks. I heard that more shall become avalible in early-mid 2006. The goes that old saying, "The longer you wait the sweeter it gets!" :/

A impatient LegoBMW

I got a xbox 360 for christmas, but it had some internal failure :( , so I had to send it back to microsoft. and now Im waiting for a new one

i really want a 360. i waited outside walmart for an hour before it opened and the people with vouchers showed up like 2 minutes before the store opened if they hadnt i would have gotten one. then i still had to go to school

Picked one up a few days ago.

Grabbed DoA 4 to go with.

Much happiness to be had.

Its going to be an amazing year for new consoles.

Akkh

don't have one personally, but I played a Call of Duty demo at Best Buy, probably my most favourite game of all time (im a WWII history buff)

I got a xbox 360 for christmas, but it had some internal failure :( , so I had to send it back to microsoft. and now Im waiting for a new one

What problem did it have? Mine lost picture after a few days of playing. Sound and everything still worked, but just no picture. After a call to microsoft, they suggested resetting the console, and wal-la! Been working great ever since. Only have 3 games right now. Prodject Gotham Racing 3, FIA world cup (for my girl friend),and Perfect Dark Zero. Kinda week. Beat it in less than a week.

PGR3 is sweet though. Car games have always been my favorite.

All one needs is:

Dungeon Siege with Catmansion mods

Warlord's Battlecry 2

:P

Ah, good old Warlords Battlecry. I remember playing that for ages... *wub*