How do you find this set?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Rate it!

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

Fully agree with Kim T - I'm sure this set will be available again when TLG have had a chance to restock.

It's been a stellar Christmas for TLG in terms is of sales as I understand it, with many stores and even shop@home sold out of many sets. Battle of Endor is a fairly new set, and has been a particularly huge success (just look at what people are asking on eBay for evidence of this), so it'll be back.

Dr. D.

Fantastic review of this awesome set! I'm getting one this week when it's back in stock at my local LEGO store. I think this set is the value of the year for 2009.

An outstanding review. Especially your shooting the decisive spots was elaborate and of great quality. Convinced me to order the set.

One question, however: Is there any difference between the regular set and the "exclusive anniversary edition" one?

An outstanding review. Especially your shooting the decisive spots was elaborate and of great quality. Convinced me to order the set.

One question, however: Is there any difference between the regular set and the "exclusive anniversary edition" one?

Ki-Adi-Mundi, I'm not an admin here, but take my advice: please don't revive an old topic just to make a comment like this.

I see you are new here, and you want to increase your post count, but take your time, there will be plenty of things to comment.

Ki-Adi-Mundi, I'm not an admin here, but take my advice: please don't revive an old topic just to make a comment like this.

I see you are new here, and you want to increase your post count, but take your time, there will be plenty of things to comment.

No harm in asking a question.

There is no regular set, only the 10th Anniversary Edition one.

No harm in asking a question.

There is no regular set, only the 10th Anniversary Edition one.

Thanks for your kind answer. I just noticed a difference on the front of the boxes in both reviews here on the boards. The version i ordered online also does not have the named line and i simply hope to not miss anything special about the set. :look:

Thanks for your kind answer. I just noticed a difference on the front of the boxes in both reviews here on the boards. The version i ordered online also does not have the named line and i simply hope to not miss anything special about the set. :look:

Oh, I see what you mean. I'm 99% sure that's a cosmetic difference; Brickset and Bricklink say there's only one version of the set, so the pieces should be identical, other than little minor things like using a newer version of a piece that might have edges not rounded off or a little hole for molding in a different place.

Oh, I see what you mean. I'm 99% sure that's a cosmetic difference; Brickset and Bricklink say there's only one version of the set, so the pieces should be identical, other than little minor things like using a newer version of a piece that might have edges not rounded off or a little hole for molding in a different place.

That's good to hear. :classic:

In case of a difference - since the anniversary was 2 years ago i hope to receive the newer version. :wink:

Just received this set and I'm having 'troubles' with putting together the winged part for Wicket.

The fishing lines can't connect as inside of the hole, there is a narrow part that is way to narrow to fit another fishing line through.

Anyone else had this problem?

I know I can make the hole bigger with a small knife/screw driver but still, seems odd.

BTW, I know this is an old topic but very fitting for this issue.

A lot more fitting then those damn fishing lines!

Got pics of the issue?

I can't make out what you're having trouble with...

Just received this set and I'm having 'troubles' with putting together the winged part for Wicket.

The fishing lines can't connect as inside of the hole, there is a narrow part that is way to narrow to fit another fishing line through.

Anyone else had this problem?

I know I can make the hole bigger with a small knife/screw driver but still, seems odd.

BTW, I know this is an old topic but very fitting for this issue.

A lot more fitting then those damn fishing lines!

You're not alone. Brickset discussion here: http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/2173

Thank you Mr Benn, glad I'm not the only one.

Will try to make the hole bigger before I drop an e-mail at Lego customer service.

They won't be surprised if so many people are having this issue.