Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

MOTEE 6C

If that really is a Johnson rod, and it's the right size, and it's intact...sure, I don't mind.

When did Jim Butcher follow us down here to the farm?

Bulldog doesn't like being followed! :hmpf_bad:

Well spotted my delusional friend, if Jethro is accommodating I think we can easily retrieve that rod, once I stop bleeding that is.

Damn Damn, never drink the kool aid forehead slap

If that really is a Johnson rod, and it's the right size, and it's intact...sure, I don't mind.

I don't know! But thank you! We'll come back to the train with something and hopefully our engineer can make it work. If not, then we can make a still! :grin:

I don't know! But thank you! We'll come back to the train with something and hopefully our engineer can make it work. If not, then we can make a still! :grin:

That's great! ARRGH! Can someone please help me? :cry_sad:

BLOOPER ALERT!

Bulldog, NOT Jim Butcher. Sorry 'bout that.

After things quiet down a bit, Jeb provides Herman with a set of crutches on account of his injured leg/ankle.

He also takes some time to look at Bulldog and Austin. Both individuals are pretty disorientated, but their injuries could have been much worse. The trees around the still helped create a funnel force causing both individuals to be pushed backwards, away from most of the explosion. "Lucky for those City boys"! Jeb adds.

He points out that it is getting a bit late, and everyone can stay the night in the barn, if they'd like.

Thanks Jeb! Be careful no to lay down on any bear traps guys. :blush:

Should we go back to the train or risk going through that cornfield back to the train? We have a possible substitute for the Johnson rod. I'm sure Ruffy would be willing to lead us back. But there do appear to be evil children living in the corn...

On the other hand, we all need our rest and we haven't fully searched the barn or the garden shed yet. We could use the restoration of life points...whatever that means and then carefully investigate when the sun is out and be more wary of traps hidden in the hay. I vote we stay and sleep and take lookout shifts to make sure nobody messes with us while we sleep.

We have a possible substitute for the Johnson rod.

avmcfarlin.jpg

Boy, I'm no train expert, but I don't think that looks like much of a train part to me. 'Might make for a good weapon for protection though (looking at Scruffy untrustingly)

Boy, I'm no train expert, but I don't think that looks like much of a train part to me. 'Might make for a good weapon for protection though (looking at Scruffy untrustingly)

:hmpf_bad:

Look, it's a 1 x 4 rod and I'm really excited about it, OK? :sadnew:

:blush: That may have come out wrong. Let me try again: When I saw this rod I got really excited. Max showed us a picture of his rod before we left the train and said it was 4 studs long. This rod is an impressive 4 studs long and it looks just like Max's johnson. Sadly, Max broke his johnson. So I'm going to take this rod with me so I can give it to Max and see if he can replace his johnson with it and stick it in the train. Make sense now? Desperate times call for desperate johnson insertion. It may just have to work in the end.

Look, it's a 1 x 4 rod and I'm really excited about it, OK? :sadnew:

This rod is an impressive 4 studs long and it looks just like Max's johnson.

avmcfarlin.jpg

Boy, haven't ya ever heard of the old say'n, "it's not the length of the Johnson Rod that's impo'tent, but it's how you use it"?

( :laugh: I just had to)

avmcfarlin.jpg

Boy, haven't ya ever heard of the old say'n, "it's not the length of the Johnson Rod that's impo'tent, but it's how you use it"?

( :laugh: I just had to)

I would guess Max's rod is impotent, broken as it is...

( :laugh: me too!)

I would guess Max's rod is impotent, broken as it is...

( :laugh: me too!)

In rod we trust!

All right now lets get some shut eye. We all have some healing to do.

Thanks Jeb! Be careful no to lay down on any bear traps guys. :blush:

Should we go back to the train or risk going through that cornfield back to the train? We have a possible substitute for the Johnson rod. I'm sure Ruffy would be willing to lead us back. But there do appear to be evil children living in the corn...

On the other hand, we all need our rest and we haven't fully searched the barn or the garden shed yet. We could use the restoration of life points...whatever that means and then carefully investigate when the sun is out and be more wary of traps hidden in the hay. I vote we stay and sleep and take lookout shifts to make sure nobody messes with us while we sleep.

I'm definitely in favour of restin' partner, I can barely move a muscle and if I'd just stayed a coward and stayed inside none of this woulda happened to me alright!?

Okay Herman, I'm sorry, this action isn't so exciting as it is painful, and I need to get some health back. Plus, no way am I going up against those scarecrow devil children whatsits in the field.

Plus, in the day we can be more careful of possible injuries waitin' to happen, and search a bit more.

avmcfarlin.jpg

I'm hopin' Herman's right, but like you say, at ta very least I'm usin' this thing as my self defense.

All right now lets get some shut eye. We all have some healing to do.

Glad to see a fellow sufferer agree with me Bulldog, g'night!

15.jpg

The reluctant group walks towards an eerie and sinister looking barn surrounded with dark trees in the distance.

Scruffy sees a cat chasing a mouse on a pile of hay, and quickly runs over to watch the action.

avmcfarlin.jpg

Idn't much, but you're welcome to stay inside. Jethro, fetch some blankets for our guests. Wouldn't want them catch'n a cold tonight, looks like it may get a bit nippy.

Ok, I'm goin' ta get the blankets. No one go anywhere or do anything. We don't need anyone else getting wounded this evening. I think I got 2 bottles of moonshine from the night before, so I shall bring those and some glasses also. Help us all sleep better.

* After a while, Scruffy gets tired of watching - and trying to take part in - the action... Apparently, carrying around a kettle in your mouth does not help if you wanna be subtle *

* Lays down kettle *

Ris is reggining to ret a rit roring... hey ruys... ruys? Rerman? Huh, resh air rorks ronders for you city-rwellers, roesn't it :sweet:

* Apparently, everybody is already sound asleep and the only thing that can be heard is Bulldog's snoring, which however doesn't seem to bother anyone. Jethro never returned with those blankets or the moonshine - but it isn't as if anyone stayed up waiting for him. *

Rell... I ruess I'll be keeping ruard tonight... * Yaaaawn... * or rot...

* Lies down next to his kettle just beside the barn and takes a look at the weary travellers *

* Yawn *...... rut I have to say... if rat there thing can actually pass as a rohnson rod... * yaaaaaawn *... then ris rettle o'mine rould make a rerfect racket...

///Edit: Asterisks... :hmpf:

Edited by TheOtters

* Yawn *...... rut I have to say... if rat there thing can actually pass as a rohnson rod... * yaaaaaawn *... then ris rettle o'mine rould make a rerfect racket...

But we don't need a raquet, Ruffy. :wacko:

Well, I'm gonna go to sleep as soon as those blankets get here! Anyone want ta do anything before that? 'Course, we don't want no more bear traps do we?

But we don't need a raquet, Ruffy. :wacko:

I reant a rrracket!!!...

Ranyway, why are you rawake? That reg of your rurting? And how come Rulldog there was snoring like rell a few reconds ago and now he's as resh as a cucumber!?

I reant a rrracket!!!...

Ranyway, why are you rawake? That reg of your rurting? And how come Rulldog there was snoring like rell a few reconds ago and now he's as resh as a cucumber!?

What? I only just woke up then Ruffy with all the claning of the kettle!

Turns around 3 times and goes back to sleep, muttering something about getting a life point back.

I reant a rrracket!!!...

A R-racket? What's the first letter, Ruffy?

Ranyway, I'm awake because one of has to keep guard all night in case anything weird happens. You're a good dog, but I trust Bulldog and Austin more. No offense, I've only known you for a few hours and I've known Bulldog and Austin for a whole day! Besides, your town is kind of creepy...

Ah, I guess I should go to sleep as well then. 'Night Scruffy dog.

/game aside: Good to know that all the racket I'm making is actually having a positive effect on your character's health, ISC :grin:

If Rerman rere is roing to reep watch, I ruess you ron't need me here... I'm off ratch some RZzzZzs.

* disappears somewhere behind the barn *

Edited by TheOtters

/game aside: Good to know that all the racket I'm making is actually having a positive effect on your character's health, ISC :grin:

If Rerman rere is roing to reep watch, I ruess you ron't need me here... I'm off ratch some RZzzZzs.

* disappears somewhere behind the barn *

Hello! Ruffy! I asked you what letter Rracket starts with? :hmpf: Geez, you're getting annoying. :tongue:

A loud clap of thunder is heard from above as clouds begin to cover the full moon. A strange overcast seems to light the night with an eerie green glow...

avmcfarlin.jpg

Looks like we may be in for a little shower this evening. Damnist thing is that we can get a flood in these parts and Main Street not a lick'a rain.