Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Murder on the Emerald Express: Chapter 5

Argh, crap! Its the Mayor!

*Lowers voice to a whisper* Be careful, he is the one who keeps this town at bay.

The reason why no-one leaves... *Normal voice again*

Herman, the reason I know so much about you is that your such a freakin' stereotype! Typical cowardly nerd...

*Looks at the Mayor, laughs nervously, and walks off to my truck*

Perhaps the kitchen should issue one knife to the Emerald Express nominated leader per group? I mean, they're just lying around in the kitchen anyway...

Brakes is the other one with the master key. And I'm not sure if I should allow weapons to leave the train. Let me think about that one for a while...

And as I have skills in train engineering, I'll go with group 1.

I will Dynamically spin to the Farm (3) with Jethro. Can't wait to milk some sheep and shear some cows!

Some still rum wont be still for long with Bulldog around.

Bring it on!

If I hear a Banjo though I'm outta here!

Argh, crap! Its the Mayor!

*Lowers voice to a whisper* Be careful, he is the one who keeps this town at bay.

The reason why no-one leaves... *Normal voice again*

Herman, the reason I know so much about you is that your such a freakin' stereotype! Typical cowardly nerd...

My what? I don't understand that sentence, you stereotype yourself. Gruff female semi driver. :hmpf: Please, talk about the stock character filing cabinet. :hmpf_bad:

I will Dynamically spin to the Farm (3) with Jethro. Can't wait to milk some sheep and shear some cows!

Some still rum wont be still for long with Bulldog around.

Bring it on!

If I hear a Banjo though I'm outta here!

:sweet: Awesome! That's much better. OK, carry onto the farm then...

Brakes is the other one with the master key. And I'm not sure if I should allow weapons to leave the train. Let me think about that one for a while...

Can Schmelt bring some kitchen supplies?

*whispers to Schmelt* Mayor Murderer is coming with us. Get something you can conceal in case we have to take him down. I bet he's a chauvenist too. This town only has one woman... like on the smurfs.

My what? I don't understand that sentence, you stereotype yourself. Gruff female semi driver. :hmpf: Please, talk about the stock character filing cabinet. :hmpf_bad:

:sweet: Awesome! That's much better. OK, carry onto the farm then...

Sorry, Nerdon, I didn't understand that sentence of yours either. Whaddya say you shut up and we drop this conversation?

Isn't anyone else gonna join Group 4? Ima itching ta get outaa here!

*Looks around for some Lima Beans*

*whispers to Schmelt* Mayor Murderer is coming with us. Get something you can conceal in case we have to take him down. I bet he's a chauvenist too. This town only has one woman... like on the smurfs.

Then how do they?...How are?...with only one who-ha...er...weird. :look:

Sorry, Nerdon, I didn't understand that sentence of yours either. Whaddya say you shut up and we drop this conversation?

Isn't anyone else gonna join Group 4? Ima itching ta get outaa here!

*Looks around for some Lima Beans*

Actually, I doubt her who-ha has made many babies lately. Or maybe her who-ha made all the babies and that's why she's so haggard. :look:

Then how do they?...How are?...with only one who-ha...er...weird. :look:

Actually, I doubt her who-ha has made many babies lately. Or maybe her who-ha made all the babies and that's why she's so haggard. :look:

Oh, Herman, that is just harsh

Dynamicly Fast Movement: Slaps Herman hard across the mouth, drawing a little bit of blood

"SEXIST PIG!"

Edited by AwesomeStar

Well, if I am going for supplies, I need a large basket to carry stuff in, and some seasoning. You never know when something is going to need a little salt and pepper.

*whispers back* Even better than a knife, this is restaurant grade A-class super-concentrated pepper, it hurts worse than pepper spray. If anything happens, at least one of us should be able to get away in the confusion and warn the others *end whisper*

Aaah, the Smurfs. Yes I remember them fondly. The little red one was dry, but tasty *smacks lips*

Dynamicly Fast Movement: Slaps Herman hard across the mouth, drawing a little bit of blood

"SEXIST PIG!"

I struck a nerve. :look: *lowers voice* OK, we found the Mama, the queen bee. The hive of Willoughby must be protecting her. If we kill her, I believe we'll be set free...

*in full voice* keep in mind, I have a slight head injury from the train stopping so fart.

I struck a nerve. :look: *lowers voice* OK, we found the Mama, the queen bee. The hive of Willoughby must be protecting her. If we kill her, I believe we'll be set free...

*in full voice* keep in mind, I have a slight head injury from the train stopping so fart.

So fart? Ha, more of a pig than I thought. And I just about heard what you said. I'm not a bee. I'm a trucker. Born tough, so one more comment like that and I'll kick you in the rear so bad you won't know the meaning of the word anus!

We need to gather teams...

While most have been outside the train, a few of you go back into the kitchen to grab a knife or two :devil: . Unfortunately, someone seems to have taken them :oh: . A quick glance at the townsfolk from outside the windows... They're all smiling at you... :sweet: Strange place, this Willoughby.

You'll have to ask Max. When the knife was in his office, I had the key. But I don't have the key to any of the passenger lockers. Jim Butcher might also be able to help, I know one of the other staff members has a key, I can't remember who but I know it's not Steve.

I have a master key to all of the guest lockers, but not to Max's desk.

Welcome aboard group 2, Schmelt and Alice, and... Mayor, sir.

*whispers to Alice and Schmelt* at the first sign of trouble from this crazy mayor, smack him over the head and run.

So, we now have three train passengers in group two, who wants to be leader? We also need one or two more town residents.

While most have been outside the train, a few of you go back into the kitchen to grab a knife or two :devil: . Unfortunately, someone seems to have taken them :oh: . A quick glance at the townsfolk from outside the windows... They're all smiling at you... :sweet: Strange place, this Willoughby.

What!? This is crazy! Who took the knives?? :angry:

What? Where are all these accusations coming from? We just met and I'm already being called nasty names. :cry_sad:

I'm sorry if we're scaring you all with our enthusiasm, but we don't mean any harm. Just because I'm the mayor of a small town in the middle of nowhere doesn't mean I'm a murderer. :sceptic:

Who, me? I didn't say anything. I was whispering, so you don't know what I said.

By the way, why wouldn't you let anyone out of town? Shouldn't they have a free right to leave and come as they wish? :classic:

Well, since Greasy hasn't decided who to go with yet, I'm still on which ever team. But I'd like to give a warning to those who are going with Mayor Murder. He's decidedly Cuco. Perhaps for Cocoa Puffs. Boy am I hungry. You people are awful hosts, you never once offered me food, and then even when I asked for Ego Waffles you didn't give even a tiny scrap. If I had your knives, I'd throw them at you in anger, but since I don't I can't. My bet is on Mayor Murderer. I think he's the one who stopped your train too. He's magic, sometimes, I sware to god. Once I was talking to him, and half way through the conversation he became a tree :oh: It later turned out that I had been talking to a tree the whole time. Maybe the trees in this town are magic, and can become the Mayor! Maybe he's got a army of trees ready to pounce on. Maybe that's how he stopped your train! Did you pass any trees on the way here? Yes? I think I'm on to something.

I'd strongly advise those going with the Mayor to be on their gaurd. He doesn't really like outsiders. And with your knives gone, and the fact that he stopped your train, and his tree minions... it will be dangerous. Actually, I think I'd like to leave this town. Take me with you Hernan and Greasey! :cry_sad:

What? Where are all these accusations coming from? We just met and I'm already being called nasty names. :cry_sad:

I'm sorry if we're scaring you all with our enthusiasm, but we don't mean any harm. Just because I'm the mayor of a small town in the middle of nowhere doesn't mean I'm a murderer. :sceptic:

Don't look at me! I think you look perfectly charming. You are by far the most reasonable-sounding of any of the Willoughby freaks townsfolk we have met so far. Perhaps your suit needs a dry clean, but apart from that you have a pleasant and open face :classic: Now if you could persuade some of your electoral voters to join us, perhaps we shall proceed to Main Street for the magical mystery tour?

Smoked eel? No? I brought a hamper. Let me know if you're feeling peckish.

I nominate Arin as the leader, to reverse any accusations of chauvinism amongst the Emerald Express travellers.

I'll catch up with Group 3 at the farm thanks! Herman's antics seem a might suspicious as well as hilarious!

Don't look at me! I think you look perfectly charming. You are by far the most reasonable-sounding of any of the Willoughby freaks townsfolk we have met so far. Perhaps your suit needs a dry clean, but apart from that you have a pleasant and open face :classic: Now if you could persuade some of your electoral voters to join us, perhaps we shall proceed to Main Street for the magical mystery tour?

Smoked eel? No? I brought a hamper. Let me know if you're feeling peckish.

I nominate Arin as the leader, to reverse any accusations of chauvinism amongst the Emerald Express travellers.

Oh Schmelt, how kind of you!! :wub: Let's wait for everyone to choose their group. I think you should be the leader, especially since being nice to you gives the pony a chance to live. Also, I'm shy and I'm not sure that is an effective trait in a leader. Where are our knives? Did the people of Willoughby get into the kitchen or is it one of the passengers/crew!?

Arin or Schmelt, Schmelt or Arin...

I favor neither one of you more over the other (I favor you both), but since you, Alice, don't seem to be too keen on being leader, I'll vote for Schmelt as well. :classic:

We're almost ready to go, we just need one (or two) more townies. Also, Thou Great Voice of Above, will thou permit thee to bring along a substitute weapon, since our knives have been stolen? A lead bar, a brick, or anything would be nice...

We're almost ready to go, we just need one (or two) more townies. Also, Thou Great Voice of Above, will thou permit thee to bring along a substitute weapon, since our knives have been stolen? A lead bar, a brick, or anything would be nice...

Fine, I'll be leader. You can both be my deputy lieutenants.

*whisper* Jim, we have pepper! That's our secret weapon.... shhh! *end whisper*

I'd be willing to go with you folks, maybe, if you want me. Becuase, you see, I kind of want to protect you, and myself, from the Mayor. Maybe if you guys kill the mayor, I'll be mayor, or maybe if the mayor kills you guys, I'll get to be the people on the train. I think I'd not like either option tthough. Maybe if you killed the mayor and I stole the train... well do you guys want me? I can be really useful. I can't actually fight Mayor Murder, but I can talk to him. I'm great at reasoning, I think people just like me becuase I've got such a good personality, they always listen to me, and I always calm them down. Sometimes I calm them down so much they go to sleep! :cry_happy:

Also, Thou Great Voice of Above, will thou permit thee to bring along a substitute weapon, since our knives have been stolen? A lead bar, a brick, or anything would be nice...

You may take anything from the train that you'd like, although there's not much in the line of weapons.

Since I am in charge of maintain and repair train brakes, I will like to look for train parts to help out the repair of the Emerald Express. Anyone care to help me out with this?

Dynamic Spin: Grant aka Brakes joins Group 1.

I'll go with group 1 too. Its the only sane group. :tongue: And we're all staff so yeah....

"SEXIST PIG!"

(Dont edit your posts)

Fine, I'll be leader. You can both be my deputy lieutenants.

*whisper* Jim, we have pepper! That's our secret weapon.... shhh! *end whisper*

Alright, then, that's settled. :laugh:

I'd be willing to go with you folks, maybe, if you want me. Becuase, you see, I kind of want to protect you, and myself, from the Mayor. Maybe if you guys kill the mayor, I'll be mayor, or maybe if the mayor kills you guys, I'll get to be the people on the train. I think I'd not like either option tthough. Maybe if you killed the mayor and I stole the train... well do you guys want me? I can be really useful. I can't actually fight Mayor Murder, but I can talk to him. I'm great at reasoning, I think people just like me becuase I've got such a good personality, they always listen to me, and I always calm them down. Sometimes I calm them down so much they go to sleep! :cry_happy:

Alright, come along, but let's not kill anybody... yet.

You may take anything from the train that you'd like, although there's not much in the line of weapons.

Okay, Schmelt's got pepper. I'll take... a coal shovel. I can't think of anything else useful for defense on the train, so that will have to do.